Confirmed: Tapatio has been banned
Don't shoot the messenger: Oh boy, here goes.

I just received an email from my online friend, Tapatio.
He mentioned that he has been banned from FE.
He said that he wants no sympathy nor empathy. And wants to thank everyone for "good discussions, great camaraderie and a faith edifying experience".
He hopes more souls convert to our Faith through the FE website and forum.  And "to not give in, even if we dislike our Pontiff, and reject him. All the contrary, to defend the papacy. Not because of the man, but because he is the Vicar of Christ."
He claims that there were no reasons given to him prior nor post as to the "whys" pertaining to his banishment. That he can only construe and deduce the reasons.

To finalize he wants to convey to:

Jaynek: "You got your wish come true. Please live to your signature "Traditionally Catholics love the Pope", defend him and do not be complacent with attacks to the our Church via attacks to our Pope."

Crusader Philly: "GMUA will send you via PM my email address to at least converse via email. I understand if you don't wish to email me." Translated from the original note in Spanish from Tapatio.

Vetus Ordo: "You have a wealth of knowledge and admirable mastery of languages. Keep on using them for Christ." 

INPFESS: "Now you can see that it is not only the Sedevacantists that get banned."

Might 4 Right: "Keep up the good fight!"

AlphonsusJr: "Keep composing beautiful music. Instrumental and spiritually"

Hawaii five-0: "It is an honor to have met you. You are a living testament of how a Roman Catholic should be"

Vox Clamantis: "You have a great apostolate. Congratulations on your site. Your job is the most difficult of everyone here."

And to all the Fish Eaters: "VIVA CRISTO REY."

That's it folks.

Everything in quotes are his words.

AGAIN DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

Pray

Now for my 2cts:

I can tell you one thing about this guy. He is no "ghost". I say ghost because there are too many people on forums that use generic gmail/hotmail/ymail accounts. This guy used his real email (domain et al) from his workplace and he even had his moniker with the same name.
That said.  His way of doing things apparently clashed with the flow of the forum. Remember he is a Mexican Catholic. Their way of thinking and how they express their views are quite different than that of an American or Canadian or Australian. 
Hopefully we can keep that in mind the next time a Tradicionalista arrives at the forum.

I will see you around Tapatio.
Vaya con Dios amigo mio Cristero.

[Image: cristeros.jpg]

Don't shoot the messenger

Alex, please give me Tap's email. I would still like to converse with him, as I have many times PM'ed him.
Hmmm...
[Image: Tapatio%2BMan.gif]
(02-20-2012, 04:55 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: Jaynek: "You got your wish come true. Please live to your signature "Traditionally Catholics love the Pope", defend him and do not be complacent with attacks to the our Church via attacks to our Pope."

My wish was that he would stop attacking people and stick to discussing positions.  So I did not get my wish.

I never want anyone to be banned.  I want people to follow the rules so that it is not necessary for Vox to ban them.
"INPFESS: 'Now you can see that it is not only the Sedevacantists that get banned.'"

Of course it is not only the sedevacantists who get banned. I did not suggest that it was. I merely asked you to be fair to sedevacantists by not baiting them into activity that would get them banned. The unfortunate irony is that this resulted in your own banning. Fellow posters cautioned you several times to be careful. It is a shame that it had to result in you being banned. There was much for us to discuss.

Tapatio, may God love and keep you forever close to His most Sacred Heart!

Pax Christi tecumMonstrance
Wanted to get this in before Lent. (1 hour till)

VIVA CRISTO REY

Adios Tapatio!
"Might 4 Right: "Keep up the good fight!"

Semper Fi!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhK1ER3B4Hg
[/video]
Anywhere else he could have just played the minority card.  Grin

It was good to know about a traditional Catholic in Mexico.  One does not hear of many in that country.