It's not "goodbye."....It's just goodbye.
How'd you get back in here, Vetus?  Hi!
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(02-21-2012, 11:32 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: How'd you get back in here, Vetus?  Hi!

I can't tell you that. I'd have to kill you afterwards.

The statute of limitations was invoked.  His crime took place long enough ago that the charges were dropped.
I will miss you Iolanthe! I would like the link to your blog too.
"Get back! Get back! Get back to where you once belonged!"

Well, I guess I will respond as I was mentioned as one of the worse offenders.

First of all, to whomever the limp wristed guy was who said older or married men find no use for younger or single women, because they have no utiltarian purpose, you are the main reason that misogyny, real, but in most cases, perceived, actually exists.

Just like the biggest enemy we have is modernist Catholics.

I talk about Jewish Naturalism to hopefully wake people up and embrace Traditional Catholicism. Not because I hate Jews.

Hello, they have a winning philosophy. I was going to say competing philosophy, but my internal editor let me know the victory is total. But, you can blame modernist Catholics for that loss and their victory. They, meaning the Jews, are just playing the game according to their philosophy. Which evidently is quite popular.

It's a big world out there, Iolanthe. Sorry, you could not take a harmless little joke. I actually thought it was hilarious.

JayneK, you are turning into one of my favorites here. We disagree on plenty, but you are not afraid to voice your opinion, and you apologize when things get out of hand, as I do. At least I think I do. Perhaps I have not gotten back to all the threads where I have managed to make an ass out of myself.
(02-23-2012, 10:38 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: First of all, to whomever the limp wristed guy was who said older or married men find no use for younger or single women, because they have no utiltarian purpose, you are the main reason that misogyny, real, but in most cases, perceived, actually exists.

You don't even know Iolanthe. Why would you say this?
(02-23-2012, 02:51 PM)piabee Wrote:
(02-23-2012, 10:38 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: First of all, to whomever the limp wristed guy was who said older or married men find no use for younger or single women, because they have no utiltarian purpose, you are the main reason that misogyny, real, but in most cases, perceived, actually exists.

You don't even know Iolanthe. Why would you say this?

I'm pretty sure his statement was not directed at Iolanthe...

ETA: The more I read it, the more confused I am.
(02-23-2012, 03:07 PM)Jenn Wrote: ETA: The more I read it, the more confused I am.

Same here...
(02-21-2012, 11:39 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:

I can't tell you that. I'd have to kill you afterwards.

>sad
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton