It's not "goodbye."....It's just goodbye.
(02-20-2012, 10:48 PM)su Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 10:20 PM)Iolanthe Wrote: Because if I was in the coffee room at church after mass, asking for advice about computer batteries, and a man came up to me and made this comment:

(02-16-2012, 10:02 PM)Heinrich Wrote: Sounds like menopause

...I wouldn't return or even respond. I would get my coffee at Peet's after mass. I don't engage with obscene weirdos in real life, so I'm not sure why I've allowed myself to do it on here. That's just stupid on my part and it needs to change.

A common perception of you is that you are aggressive and quick to argue on the forum to the extent that many of your posts if done in person in a church basement situation would be possibly more inappropriate.

This may be the reason for the comments you find unreasonable.

This is an observation, not necessarily my thoughts.

You make thoughtless observations.  I'm starting to understand you now. 
Take care!  I look forward to reading more of your blog.
God be with you, Iolanthe. I would like to read your blog.
(02-20-2012, 10:41 PM)DrBombay Wrote: You're letting internet tough guy misogynists, rabid Jew haters and closet homosexuals drive you away from the forum? 

Yeah, that makes sense.

This.

Sorry to see you leave, Iolanthe. I too would like the link to your blog.

A tribute...

[video=youtube]UpWOvK-mz7U[/video]
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving, I will miss your posts. Still, it does good to get away from old, frustrating things for a while and explore. Best of luck!
Iolanthe, go in peace. You can be certain of my prayers for you.

I commend you for acting in the best interest of your salvation; it is the prudent thing to do.

:pray:
You can't go.

Don't go. I'll miss you.

You're wanted around here and your contributions are appreciated. Please, reconsider your decision.

"Please don't go! Don't gooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm beggin' you to stayyyy!!"
You certainly can be a charming pain in the arse sometimes, Iola, but if beautiful damsels like you start leaving FE this will become a poorer and duller place.

I trust that this is just a temporary leave of absence.
(02-20-2012, 10:43 PM)JayneK Wrote: Using a good-bye post to insult and criticize people is not classy.

Neither are backhanded insults. Have you forgotten the "Memories of Vetus" thread already?
I hope we will stay in contact.  :)

God bless you.