Perpetual Mass Enrollment
Does anyone know of a good group for enrollment in Perpetual Masses? I prefer those that use either the TLM or Divine Liturgy. I'm hoping that one by one, as expenses and each paycheck comes in, I will get myself AND my family members enrolled, especially for those in need of conversion. as a follow-up question, can Masses be offered for living people who are not Catholic and/or have left the Faith? I know it is not permissible for deceased non-Catholics, but not sure about living ones.
(02-21-2012, 02:24 AM)TradCathYouth Wrote: Does anyone know of a good group for enrollment in Perpetual Masses? I prefer those that use either the TLM or Divine Liturgy. I'm hoping that one by one, as expenses and each paycheck comes in, I will get myself AND my family members enrolled, especially for those in need of conversion. as a follow-up question, can Masses be offered for living people who are not Catholic and/or have left the Faith? I know it is not permissible for deceased non-Catholics, but not sure about living ones.

Masses can be offered for the conversion of non-Catholics and can be offered "privately" (i.e. without publicly announcing the name of the deceased person) for deceased non-Catholics.
The Purgatorian Archconfraternity offers what you're looking for, and it's run by the Transalpine Redemptorists.

http://www.archconfraternity.com/