Goodbye
I would just like to say "goodbye!' to all the fishies here, I've grown more and more disillusioned with traditionalism over the past couple years, so much so that stuff that happened in the Latin Church made me emotionally and spiritually ill. I have decided, after flirting with a Ruthenian parish which really was a Latin parish with the Greek Divine Liturgy, I now attend an Eastern Orthodox parish. I consider my self Catholic, and to avoid Orthodoxy as perpetuating the Schism and going against the Holy Will. I have never been at so much peace with my soul and the Church now that I've severed all ties with traditionalism and "gone East". Good Bye to all for the great experiences, and Many Years!
(02-24-2012, 02:34 PM)russiaphile Wrote: I would just like to say "goodbye!' to all the fishies here, I've grown more and more disillusioned with traditionalism over the past couple years, so much so that stuff that happened in the Latin Church made me emotionally and spiritually ill. I have decided, after flirting with a Ruthenian parish which really was a Latin parish with the Greek Divine Liturgy, I now attend an Eastern Orthodox parish. I consider my self Catholic, and to avoid Orthodoxy as perpetuating the Schism and going against the Holy Will. I have never been at so much peace with my soul and the Church now that I've severed all ties with traditionalism and "gone East". Good Bye to all for the great experiences, and Many Years!

God bless you.

I do wonder how you "avoid Orthoxy as perpetuating the Schism" while going to an EO parish?  But if you are leaving of course do not feel bound to answer me.  Prayers.
Russiaphile, as one who came the other way, from Orthodoxy,because I became convinced that only  the Catholic Church possesses the Truth, I will pray for your eyes to be opened and that you will leave the schismatic heretics and return to the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.
I'll pray for you. Take care.

Pray
(02-24-2012, 09:26 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: I will pray for your eyes to be opened and that you will leave the schismatic heretics and return to the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.

As I will too.
As "Vetus Ordo" once said.  "Get back! Get back! Get back to where you once belonged!"

[video=youtube]

[/video]
(02-24-2012, 02:34 PM)russiaphile Wrote: I would just like to say "goodbye!' to all the fishies here, I've grown more and more disillusioned with traditionalism over the past couple years, so much so that stuff that happened in the Latin Church made me emotionally and spiritually ill. I have decided, after flirting with a Ruthenian parish which really was a Latin parish with the Greek Divine Liturgy, I now attend an Eastern Orthodox parish. I consider my self Catholic, and to avoid Orthodoxy as perpetuating the Schism and going against the Holy Will. I have never been at so much peace with my soul and the Church now that I've severed all ties with traditionalism and "gone East". Good Bye to all for the great experiences, and Many Years!

The Ruthinians are usually kinda liberal.

Go Ukrainian Catholic, they're very traditional.
(02-25-2012, 03:32 AM)LoneWolfRadTrad Wrote: The Ruthinians are usually kinda liberal.

Go Ukrainian Catholic, they're very traditional.

My experience, too, having been subject to the Ruthenians in the US and the Ukrainians in Canada.
I believe that I wasn't clear, Im not leaving communion with Rome, I am still Catholic. However, I have found a peace at the Orthodox parish that I would never find at any Latin parish- SSPX, FSSP, Diocesan, anything.
(02-25-2012, 09:46 AM)russiaphile Wrote: I believe that I wasn't clear, Im not leaving communion with Rome, I am still Catholic. However, I have found a peace at the Orthodox parish that I would never find at any Latin parish- SSPX, FSSP, Diocesan, anything.

Yep,that's all that matters...finding peace....Truth is irrelevant. What where all those persecuted early Christians thinking of I wonder to have suffered so !?