Iolanthe: share the memories!
Since she'll be gone for the foreseeable future, I think it's time for us to indulge in her tribute thread. Please contribute!

I found it hilarious how she made up personality types all the time in her profile. The last one was "oversharing introvert," if I'm not mistaken.
I think soon after the...incident with Telemaque she changed her avatar to the one with black cats and had "Boo Hiss" written below it.  It gave me a chuckle every time I saw it (this is now a Genius tribute thread too).

She also, shared the same hatred of excessive, commas used by some, [past], members.
(02-26-2012, 08:43 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Since she'll be gone for the foreseeable future, I think it's time for us to indulge in her tribute thread. Please contribute!

I found it hilarious how she made up personality types all the time in her profile. The last one was "oversharing introvert," if I'm not mistaken.

...Malignant hag...
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
The "Catholic Eye Candy" thread.
Her avatar with the umbrella.
(02-26-2012, 10:37 PM)cgraye Wrote: Her avatar with the umbrella.

Yes, the yellow umbrella. I liked that one too.

Where was that drawing from anyway?
I was reminded that I called her a shrew one time.  I have no memory of doing such a thing.  It seems so out of character for me.
(02-26-2012, 08:43 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: The last one was "oversharing introvert," if I'm not mistaken.

Actually, I just checked and it was "broken record."

Ingenious!
I had seen a performance of the operetta Iolanthe long before I came here, so I always wondered why she had chosen that as a screen name.  When she finally explained, I found it most gratifying to have my curiosity satisfied.
Whether you agreed with her or not, I'll always remember how tenacious she was in the "Contraception; an aspirin between their knees..." thread. God bless her, that girls a scraper.