Iolanthe: share the memories!
Ok, then that is eliminated!
(02-27-2012, 02:37 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: She told me once but I can't remember right now. It was sort of an Italian name.

Pantaloni?
I also remember her "Pants" sign in the "Post your video" thread.
(02-27-2012, 05:01 PM)cgraye Wrote: I also remember her "Pants" sign in the "Post your video" thread.

I remember that in every picture of her, she's never wearing pants.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(02-27-2012, 05:14 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:
(02-27-2012, 05:01 PM)cgraye Wrote: I also remember her "Pants" sign in the "Post your video" thread.

I remember that in every picture of her, she's never wearing pants.

I was going to write something like that (although I'd be careful to write "trousers" to avoid misunderstandings).
(02-26-2012, 11:05 PM)cgraye Wrote: I also remember thinking her name was LOLanthe for a long time.  That's still how I think of it, in fact.

:doh: Well, I feel dumb.

I remember her telling me "not to half-ass" something that she didn't really care about.
I remember the patience and empathy with which she handled issues and aggressive posters.Her sympathetic insight into  the male psyche was second to none and her understanding of the struggles the modern man has to deal with in our visually promiscuity society was very tender.....

Er...wait....no...I'm thinking of someone else.  :doh:
LOL.

That is all.
Iolanthe was extremely intelligent and a fellow Classics major. Always fun to meet another of those. And she was never cowardly, never focused on fitting in with the crowd, and quick to defend her Faith.
:wine: To her!
I will always remember how after only being here a week I mentioned something about a tactic that feminists use and she got her knickers in a bunch and said I was calling her a feminist when I wasn't even referring to her. She wasn't even involved in the thread she just materialized out of  thin air. My impression was A silly 20 something that fought the feminist cause all the while adamantly insisting she was not a feminist. Oh well where ever she is I am sure she is enjoying the latest copy of Ms. Magazine.