UPDATE ON INNAPROPRIATE PASTOR
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to update you all on my situation with the new Pastor at our Church. After much prayer , the consultation of no less than 3 religious from 3 different Diocese myself and another Motherof teen boys had no choice but to go to our Bishop.  Sadly it was over the Holidays but our Bishop took us seriously. I took our Diocesesan Code of Conduct and for every single one he broke I told how, and when. Very clear cut  and to the point.  My overwhelming push to see the Bishop was that in talking with my teen boys I realized he had ben actively grooming one of my sons and and another womans son. I had witnessed 2 very odd interactions with my own eyes. No touching was involved, but he literally was obsessed with young boys.  'Long story short the Bishoop took us seriously. The Priest was immediately removed from the Parish, sent somewhere for treatment and in the end I was asked to sit on the Diocesan Review Board that handles such matters,

Our Bishop handled it flawelessly. We were able to return to our parish and no one has a clue as to what happened to this Priest. .We were warmly welcomed back by the majority of folks with only those very few who knew who and what this Priest was and covered up, not being happy about our return. Currently we have a wonderful interm Pastor. A VERY spry 81yo. He is just a good old fashioned Priest. However, he is just filling in until the Bishop can find a permanent Pastor this Spring. Thank you all for your prayers. I continue to pray for Fr. M everyday.He is just a sick man.  As for our friend the other Priest. He has been so gracious and surprise to me knew all along the garbage his fellow Priest was spewing out. I am so grateful to my Savior and to my Blessed MOther and to St. Jude for all their love protedction and a good ending to a very difficult time.
Prayers for this whole situation.  Glad you stood up and the bishop took you seriously.

:pray:
It's good to hear that things seem to be heading in the right direction.  And it's always great to hear about a bishop taking a good stand.
God bless your good bishop.