HK
:LOL:
My eyes wre on Easter, cause I'm making a Dutch Apple Pie with French Vanilla Ice Cream. The thought of that reward keeps me going.

tim
I have to confess, my Lent has been inappropriately regal so far. On the subject of desserts, a couple weeks ago I had a molten fudge lava cake and ice cream with my paramour in a lounge atop a skyscraper that spins around with a panoramic view of the city, with a perfect view of the setting sun. I also got to sit atop the highest toilet in the entire metropolitan area. It was too good.
HK, have you been cavorting with your cousin Arthur ? It seems you've picked some of his potty imagery.

tim hehehe
(03-15-2012, 09:52 AM)Tim Wrote: My eyes wre on Easter, cause I'm making a Dutch Apple Pie with French Vanilla Ice Cream. The thought of that reward keeps me going.

tim

I need to take a trip to the midwest to enjoy this! Yum
(03-15-2012, 10:16 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: I also got to sit atop the highest toilet in the entire metropolitan area. It was too good.

Did you give it a royal flush?  Sorry, I couldn't help it.  That was too easy.
HK if you ever get to Chicago you'll want to take your girl to Lutz.They make excellent pastries, and they serve liquor, and they have alittle garden you can eat in. I used to take a special girl there way back when, and I loved the pastries and the coffee and their Cognac. What a life !

tim

http://www.chicago-bakery.com/cafe.asp