So.. yea
Sorry to see you go! God bless. We'll be in touch.
God be with you, my friend. If you could, please remember me when you pray the Brigittine Rosary. Go Celtic!
So that's it?  The pope haters win?  Not to mention the pink poodles? The bomb skunkers?  The cluster figs? The obscotchers? The quinourious quoters of quanonical quackery?  The hobodons? The pisspots, jealous jew-haters, galaxy clad rogfisters? The daddilicious sickadas? The ankle-humping bloomhorders? The technocratic yet turgid taxinomical tin pot tinnituses? The hackalogical homophones? The purious anayoms? The spiratical suppositories of supplied jurisdiction? The meshelhargs? The dontamurphic peetinaugers? The stilted, stagnatized, heil-hurling stuvoxxorns? The I'm-almost-positive-there's-been-a-joke-made-at-my-expense-in-that-litany-that-went-right-over-my-head-but-I'm-not-sures?

All the pitiable jeskatrans win, while the blue smurf skips away into the sunset la-la-la-la-ing to himself?

Somehow I expected more smurfiness from a smurf.   :(
Bombay, that was an amazing.  i super lol'd.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(03-03-2012, 10:32 PM)DrBombay Wrote: So that's it?  The pope haters win?  Not to mention the pink poodles? The bomb skunkers?  The cluster figs? The obscotchers? The quinourious quoters of quanonical quackery?  The hobodons? The pisspots, jealous jew-haters, galaxy clad rogfisters? The daddilicious sickadas? The ankle-humping bloomhorders? The technocratic yet turgid taxinomical tin pot tinnituses? The hackalogical homophones? The purious anayoms? The spiratical suppositories of supplied jurisdiction? The meshelhargs? The dontamurphic peetinaugers? The stilted, stagnatized, heil-hurling stuvoxxorns? The I'm-almost-positive-there's-been-a-joke-made-at-my-expense-in-that-litany-that-went-right-over-my-head-but-I'm-not-sures?

All the pitiable jeskatrans win, while the blue smurf skips away into the sunset la-la-la-la-ing to himself?

This week, I've concluded that the Forums need to be exorcised, or closed.

As you put it the other day, Doctor, we spend a lot of time "reading all these 20 something women hating habitual masturbators". 

I'm done.

(03-03-2012, 10:58 PM)Revixit Wrote: This week, I've concluded that the Forums need to be exorcised, or closed.

As you put it the other day, Doctor, we spend a lot of time "reading all these 20 something women hating habitual masturbators". 

I'm done.

Because the mean fisheaters refused to advocate communion for unrepentant homosexuals?

How frustrating.  Adios.
(03-03-2012, 11:01 PM)Pheo Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 10:58 PM)Revixit Wrote: This week, I've concluded that the Forums need to be exorcised, or closed.

I'm done.

Because the mean fisheaters refused to advocate communion for unrepentant homosexuals?

How frustrating.  Adios.

It's ok, I'm sure there's a spot open on CAF.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(03-03-2012, 10:58 PM)Revixit Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 10:32 PM)DrBombay Wrote: So that's it?  The pope haters win?  Not to mention the pink poodles? The bomb skunkers?  The cluster figs? The obscotchers? The quinourious quoters of quanonical quackery?  The hobodons? The pisspots, jealous jew-haters, galaxy clad rogfisters? The daddilicious sickadas? The ankle-humping bloomhorders? The technocratic yet turgid taxinomical tin pot tinnituses? The hackalogical homophones? The purious anayoms? The spiratical suppositories of supplied jurisdiction? The meshelhargs? The dontamurphic peetinaugers? The stilted, stagnatized, heil-hurling stuvoxxorns? The I'm-almost-positive-there's-been-a-joke-made-at-my-expense-in-that-litany-that-went-right-over-my-head-but-I'm-not-sures?

This week, I've concluded that the Forums need to be exorcised, or closed.

I'm done.

Another victim of the habitual masturbators. 

Boys, do you see what happens when you don't stop touching yourself?  Shame on you.  Shame I say.
(03-03-2012, 11:14 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Another victim of the habitual masturbators. 

Boys, do you see what happens when you don't stop touching yourself?  Shame on you.  Shame I say.

Fear not, good Doctor of Perpetual Crankiness - it was actually a woman who was the cause of Revixit's departure:

[Image: PHpriest01_1330467240.jpg]
We will miss you!