So.. yea
(03-03-2012, 11:38 PM)Pheo Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 11:14 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Another victim of the habitual masturbators. 

Boys, do you see what happens when you don't stop touching yourself?  Shame on you.  Shame I say.

Fear not, good Doctor of Perpetual Crankiness - it was actually a woman who was the cause of Revixit's departure:

[Image: PHpriest01_1330467240.jpg]

Huh.  Looks like the nun who taught me freshman religion. 
I likewise am very sorry to see you leave, you were a favorite poster.  Maybe you'll lurk in once in awhile.

Have a very fruitful Lent.  God Speed  Pray
(03-03-2012, 11:57 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Huh.  Looks like the nun who taught me freshman religion. 

Finally! Now it all makes sense.

Mr. Winky
City Smurf, I never enjoy seeing anyone leave the forum. I am sorry to see you go. But I suppose that if ever there were a good time to leave fisheaters Lent would be it. Use this time to grow in your faith and become closer to God.

I won't forget to pray for you, and I ask you that you do the same for me. Our Blessed Lord knows how much I need it!

May God love you and keep you forever close to His most Sacred Heart.

In Christ Jesus, Our Lord,
INP

Monstrance
(03-03-2012, 10:58 PM)Revixit Wrote: This week, I've concluded that the Forums need to be exorcised, or closed.

As you put it the other day, Doctor, we spend a lot of time "reading all these 20 something women hating habitual masturbators". 

I'm done.

Have fun on CAF! LOL
(03-03-2012, 11:14 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Another victim of the habitual masturbators. 

Boys, do you see what happens when you don't stop touching yourself?  Shame on you.  Shame I say.

This seems to be on your mind a lot, which certainly gives the wrong impression of you. If you have an obsession with this, please talk to a priest about it and keep it in the confessional. Please don't bring it here. Thanks!
(03-03-2012, 11:03 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: It's ok, I'm sure there's a spot open on CAF.

They have spaces opening up all the time!
Eh, I'm hopeful that Smurf will come around... and come back.

But this drama llama?

(03-03-2012, 10:58 PM)Revixit Wrote: This week, I've concluded that the Forums need to be exorcised, or closed.

As [DrBombay said], we spend a lot of time "reading all these 20 something women hating habitual masturbators". 

I'm done.

(nevermind that he posted much the same thing here)

...eh, with any luck, as others have suggested, he'll find all kinds of new friends and solidarity on "Catholic" Answers.
So, let me see if I understand this: "people I disagree with or simply dislike" = "woman hating habitual masturbators"?

We're back in schoolyard?

[briefreturnwhilsti'msortingoutcontactdetailswithothers]Thanks for hijacking my thread Revixit *stink-eye*[/briefreturnwhilsti'msortingoutcontactdetailswithothers]