I'm a new fishy...
Owl welcome  Mr. Winky

Welcome!  I posted a link to some Fats Domino for you. Tip o' the hat
Thankyou, everyone, for the warm welcome.

I enjoyed the Fats, drummerboy.  Smile

Jayne, may I ask where you obtained your Masters? I've put some serious thought into getting an MID, but I'm still trying to pay off my undergrad debt, and I don't have a clear vision of what i'd use it for. Heck, I'm not even doing what I went to college for right now. Working on that....
Salvete! 
(03-04-2012, 07:46 PM)jen51 Wrote: Thankyou, everyone, for the warm welcome.

I enjoyed the Fats, drummerboy.   Smile

Jayne, may I ask where you obtained your Masters? I've put some serious thought into getting an MID, but I'm still trying to pay off my undergrad debt, and I don't have a clear vision of what i'd use it for. Heck, I'm not even doing what I went to college for right now. Working on that....

My degree was conjointly conferred by the University of Toronto, Toronto School of Theology and St. Michael's College.  The diploma is very impressive looking with all three seals.  What it is good for is filling up some space on a wall.  Smile

Seriously, I did the degree over ten years in part-time studies.  I did it because I wanted to study.  The degree was incidental and I don't use it for much.  It is occasionally good for rhetorical effect.  I can say things like "As a woman with an MDiv I complete support the Church teaching that reserves priesthood to men."
Hello and welcome.  I notice that in your profile that you enjoy singing (or at least other people singing?).  You might be interested in:  Hook, Line, and Singer

Yes, yes, I know.  Shameless plug.  But newcomers are welcome to join in!  Smile
Welcome, Jen. I think you summed this place up well.
I came here looking for chapel veils too.  Great article, no? LOL
(03-04-2012, 12:52 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote:
(03-04-2012, 12:42 AM)DrBombay Wrote: You realize we already have a Jen on the forum?  This could be confusing.  Maybe you should post a pic of yourself so we can sort it all out? 

Just keeping it real.   Tip o' the hat

But this is Jen version 51.  That should be easy enough to keep track of.

Now if 2-50 show up, then we'll have a problem.

Also, I think the other Jen is actually Jenn.

Don't listen to this guy.  We still need a pic.  Tip o' the hat
(03-24-2012, 11:36 AM)knittycat Wrote: I came here looking for chapel veils too.  Great article, no? LOL

Yes, yes. A lovely article, indeed. Smile

And there will be no picture, or avatar whatever it's called, until I get my computer fixed, Dr.B.  I have limited capabilities on my phone, you see. What's the big deal, anyway?  GOSH.  Sticking tongue out at you  Oh, and  Tip o' the hat