Well, that was fun!
Yes! We're UP!

Vox that must have been more than a little bit of a nightmare for you!  Thanks for hanging in there!  Compared to you we really had it easy - all we had to do is wait.

Here's a prayer of thanksgiving and one that we stay up and safe from attacks  :pray::pray:
(03-11-2012, 03:23 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Looks like Anonymous got us.. Not much was lost, praise God... They could have wiped out the entire database (though it's backed up) and done a lot more damage, but - well, here we are.

Well, I take that as a compliment.  We got the same treatment as the Vatican...
(03-11-2012, 02:28 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!   For the unaware, the website got hacked really badly.  Everyone should change their passwords to be safe! 

The very day the forum went down, I had gotten wireless, high-speed internet. I got my first computer in '98 & never been elligible for anything but dial-up/  We live in a 3 mi. radius where one can only get HS. by using ( very EXPENSIVE) Sattelite packages. Someone  laid cable here about 3 wks. ago, I Got in touch with Hughes Net & waa-laa highspeed & wireless. Then when I signed on & no Fisheaters Forums, I was sure disappointed & a bit worried that somehow I wasn't hooked up right. Glad to be back in touch.
As to how I know it was Anonymous, that's what I was told by my friend who fixed this place. I have no idea how he knows -- or if he "knows" or is guessing. Anyway, I'm just glad everything is working again. It felt so weird when it wasn't!