'Gay' Activist distrupts Mass
(03-11-2012, 11:30 PM)Titus Alba Wrote: Maybe it's time I start disrupting them at their own community events.

You will be prosecuted as a hate criminal.
(03-11-2012, 11:29 PM)JayneK Wrote: It is possible that he has no choice about his same sex attraction.  He certainly has a choice about his lifestyle.

Exactly!  :nonsum:
Lord have mercy on both the Priest at that Church and the gay person. Jesus Christ give strength to the priest and conversion to the gay person.
(03-12-2012, 11:23 AM)ZekarjaSG Wrote: Lord have mercy on both the Priest at that Church and the gay person. Jesus Christ give strength to the priest and conversion to the gay person.

Amen.
I hope he was allowed to receive Communion! If not, then that would have been the real tragedy, and the priest who deny him Communion needs to be put on administrative leave and his faculties removed!
From the prophecy of the two columns by Don Bosco.

"The entire enemy fleet closes in to intercept and sink the flagship at all costs. They bombard it with everything they have: books and pamphlets, incendiary bombs, firearms, cannons. The battle rages ever more furious. Beaked prows ram the flagship again and again, but to no avail, as, unscathed and undaunted, it keeps on its course. At times a formidable ram splinters a gaping hole into its hull, but, immediately, a breeze from the two columns instantly seals the gash.

"Meanwhile, enemy cannons blow up, firearms and beaks fall to pieces, ships crack up and sink to the bottom. In blind fury the enemy takes to hand-to-hand combat, cursing and blaspheming. Suddenly the Pope falls, seriously wounded. He is instantly helped up but, struck down a second time, dies. A shout of victory rises from the enemy and wild rejoicing sweeps their ships. But no sooner is the Pope dead than another takes his place. The captains of the auxiliary ships elected him so quickly that the news of the Pope's death coincides with that of his successor's election. The enemy's self-assurance wanes.

(03-12-2012, 10:02 AM)Beware_the_Ides Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 11:30 PM)Titus Alba Wrote: Maybe it's time I start disrupting them at their own community events.

You will be prosecuted as a hate criminal.

But only (i hope) if I actually commit a crime, which I won't.
I have been thinking about the best way to deal with a situation like this and I came to the conclusion that the Priest should have announced to the parishioners that they should go the the holy water stoup and take some holy water.  They should then proceed to bless (throw holy water) on the intruder and then return to their seat.

Can you imagine his reaction.  What can he possibly object to.  Being blessed !

I would then get the whole congregation to pray a decade of the Rosary for him ("the scourging at the Pillar").

I have confident this would have resolved the problem.  He may have been converted on the spot, who knows.  Stranger things have happened.
St. Benedict has the proper way to handle this...

But, if he have been found gossipy and contumacious in the time of his sojurn as guest, not only ought he not to be joined to the body of the monastery, but also it shall be said to him, honestly, that he must depart. If he does not go, let two stout monks, in the name of God, explain the matter to him.

This guys deserves a swift kick in the ass out the door.  What is it about practicing homosexuals having no manners whatsoever?  Who cares that the Catholic Church doesn't like what you do?  You can still do as you please.