'Gay' Activist distrupts Mass
(03-13-2012, 03:56 PM)Walty Wrote: This guys deserves a swift kick in the ass out the door.  What is it about practicing homosexuals having no manners whatsoever?  Who cares that the Catholic Church doesn't like what you do?  You can still do as you please. 

Exactly. They have to make sure everyone agrees with them so that they can stop feeling the sharp prick of a guilty conscience. It isn't the 100,000,000 people who go along you with you that's the problem; it's the one guy who doesn't that is. St. Thomas Moore knows this all too well. All it takes is a little grain of sand entering an oyster to agitate its body into producing layers and layers of nacre just to quell the agitation.

That's why we, as Catholics, should never shy away from being "that guy." Our little humble oppositions here and there do more good than we realize.
Who taught him to use a video camera?  The Taliban?

If he did that in my Church I would drag him out and kick the crap out of him.  Then smash his camera.
(03-12-2012, 07:27 PM)Blessed Pokemon88 Wrote: From the prophecy of the two columns by Don Bosco.

"The entire enemy fleet closes in to intercept and sink the flagship at all costs. They bombard it with everything they have: books and pamphlets, incendiary bombs, firearms, cannons. The battle rages ever more furious. Beaked prows ram the flagship again and again, but to no avail, as, unscathed and undaunted, it keeps on its course. At times a formidable ram splinters a gaping hole into its hull, but, immediately, a breeze from the two columns instantly seals the gash.

"Meanwhile, enemy cannons blow up, firearms and beaks fall to pieces, ships crack up and sink to the bottom. In blind fury the enemy takes to hand-to-hand combat, cursing and blaspheming. Suddenly the Pope falls, seriously wounded. He is instantly helped up but, struck down a second time, dies. A shout of victory rises from the enemy and wild rejoicing sweeps their ships. But no sooner is the Pope dead than another takes his place. The captains of the auxiliary ships elected him so quickly that the news of the Pope's death coincides with that of his successor's election. The enemy's self-assurance wanes.

When I read this prophecy years ago it had another paragraph where St don bosco said the events would take place in the 20th century.  Nineteen blank blank I seem to remember being the exact quote.  Was that bolted on or has it been quietly dropped since we clicked into the 21st century without these events happening?
I think it may have been bolted on.

There's some info about it here.

http://www.bosconet.aust.com/2columns.html  (search for 4. epilog)
(03-15-2012, 11:01 AM)ggreg Wrote: When I read this prophecy years ago it had another paragraph where St don bosco said the events would take place in the 20th century.  Nineteen blank blank I seem to remember being the exact quote.  Was that bolted on or has it been quietly dropped since we clicked into the 21st century without these events happening?

Maybe it was Nineteen Ninety Twenty Two.
(03-16-2012, 04:36 PM)Gerard Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 11:01 AM)ggreg Wrote: When I read this prophecy years ago it had another paragraph where St don bosco said the events would take place in the 20th century.  Nineteen blank blank I seem to remember being the exact quote.  Was that bolted on or has it been quietly dropped since we clicked into the 21st century without these events happening?

Maybe it was Nineteen Ninety Twenty Two.

LOL. Nice save, Gerard.