Who will we serve?
http://barnhardt.biz/

[size=10pt]Four Things[/size]

Posted by Ann Barnhardt

1. I think it was Andrea Shea King who asked me the last time I was on her show why all of these terrible priests and particularly bishops were being elevated and allowed to do such damage. I said something about trusting in God, but didn't answer the question properly at all. I had forgotten the answer, which was best expressed by St. John Eudes:

"The most evident mark of God's anger, and the most terrible castigation He can inflict upon the world, is manifest when He permits His people to fall into the hands of a clergy who are more in name than in deed, priests who practice the cruelty of ravening wolves rather than the charity and affection of devoted shepherds. They abandon the things of God to devote themselves to the things of the world and, in their saintly calling of holiness, they spend their time in profane and worldly pursuits. When God permits such things, it is a very positive proof that He is thoroughly angry with His people and is visiting His most dreadful wrath upon them."
St. John Eudes, b. AD 1601 d. AD 1680
Nutshell: The reason why we have all of these horrific priests and bishops is because God is very, very, very, very, very angry. 56 million dead babies and counting, America.

2. With regards to the homosexualist attacks on the Church, it is beginning. A homosexualist invaded a Mass in the U.K. this morning and shouted down the priest who was trying to read a letter from the local bishop on homosexual "marriage". The priest folded and didn't read the letter. (See item #1) People, this is going to soon be a staple at Catholic Masses. The enemy is launching combat operations. It will probably get to the point before the Church is totally schismed and the True Church goes underground that distribution of the Eucharist to the faithful will have to stop in order to protect Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament from being profaned by the demonic homosexualists sent into Masses to disrupt the liturgy and desecrate the Eucharist. Go to confession and receive the Eucharist in a state of grace as much as you possibly can NOW while you still can, because we may have to go without receiving Him physically pretty soon in order to defend Him and show Him how much we love Him.

3. I get plenty of mail from Protestants excoriating me for excoriating them and insisting that I concede that one-plus-one not only equals two (Truth), but also equals three, four, five, seventy-eight, two hundred and sixteen, and anything else anyone calling themselves a Christian says it is. My response? Y'all must be out of your minds. You sure love it when I get after other people's lies, but you just can't handle it when I get after yours. It's almost as if the Truth is a sword that CUTS BOTH WAYS, or something, huh? There will be NO CAPITULATION OR EQUIVOCATION to ANY LIES, no matter what their origin. Are we clear? Good.

In that spirit, here is a quote from Fr. Fulton Sheen (later Archbishop) from 1931, which as I have said in several interviews was the very first time that ANY so-called Christian sects dared ratify the objective evil of contraception. Just about the same time that the Marxists were gearing up Social Security . . . hmmmmm.

"Since a week ago last Saturday, we can no longer expect them to defend the law of God. These sects will work out the very logic of their ways, and in 50 or 100 years there will be only the [Catholic] Church and paganism. We will be left to fight the battle alone, and we will."
--Then-Father Fulton J. Sheen, March 1931, reacting to the United States Federal Council of Churches of Christ endorsement of the use contraception by married couples
Sheen's prophecy - and that is exactly what it is - has now fully come to pass. There is now only Catholicism and paganism, namely self-worship of self-created philosophical constructs that people name "jesus". You can deny it all you want, but that sick little twinge in the pit of your stomach is all the confirmation you need.

Little spiritual direction hint: Does "your" "jesus" agree with everything you say, do and think? Does "your" "jesus" tell you that you are exactly right and everyone else just doesn't understand? DING DING DING! Congratulations. You are talking to and worshiping YOURSELF. You're a pagan. When you start feeling Jesus growl at you (to steal Lewis' growling Aslan metaphor), and you have the nagging feeling that you aren't doing it right, and Jesus ain't happy . . . that's Our Lord. You're not sinless. You put Him up on that Cross. He's perfect. You sin seven times a day if you are literally the best person in the world. That makes for considerable . . . tension. The only way to not feel that tension is to turn your back on Him and worship some non-existent pagan deity, or worship yourself.

4. Every article or statement from Catholics I see regarding this contraception mandate frames the possible response as binary: either pay the fines or shut down. Uh, excuse me, but this is a TERNARY question.

Q: The Obama regime commands that pay for contraception, sterilization and abortion. What do you do?

[] A. Pay the fines.

This answer is INCORRECT. If this is the road you choose, then you will hand a total victory to satan. The revenue from the fines will a.) be crippling and will put you out of business anyway and b.) will be used to slaughter children through the satanic Obama regime, thus resulting in you bending your knee to satan and his instrument of evil, the Obama regime. These fines are directly analogous to the "jizya tax" of submission in islam - yet another commonality between the satanic political systems of islam and Marxism.

[] B. Shut down the business in question.

This answer is ALSO INCORRECT. Once again, if this is the road you choose, then you will hand a total victory to satan. In the case of hospitals and charities, this is exactly what the satanic Obama regime wants. They want to have totalitarian control of all health care so that they can control who lives and who dies, and use access to healthcare as a means of coercing loyalty to the regime. Additionally, this option gives the Obama regime a massive propaganda victory, allowing them to claim that the Church refuses to help the sick.

[] C. Refuse to pay any fines OR to shut down, and force the regime to engage in physical violence, imprisonment and even assassinations or executions in order to shut down and seize non-compliant institutions.

THIS IS THE CORRECT ANSWER. This is the entire point of the Gospel and all of Salvation History. You will worship God first and only. It's called the First Commandment. You must TAKE UP YOUR CROSS in order to be a true disciple of Christ. You must be willing to LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE and ALL WORLDLY TREASURE in order to have treasure in heaven. You must NOT BE AFRAID. You cannot win this battle if you refuse to stand and fight an offensive battle. If all you do is retreat, capitulate and surrender, you are absolutely, positively guaranteed defeat. The only tactically sound, logically sound and theologically sound response to the Obama regime is total non-compliance and holding the line. No retreat. No retrenchment. Not one inch.

It is no coincidence that the battle cry against islam is exactly the same battle cry against Marxism and the Obama regime: I WILL NOT SUBMIT ("Lan Astaslem" in Arabic.)

As St Michael the Archangel would say--WHO IS LIKE UNTO GOD[b] :pray: :pray: :pray:[/b]
To the  ??? in the topic title, Josue 25:15:

DRB Wrote:(A)s for me and my house we will serve the Lord.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.

Remember the Vendeans and the Cristeros.

Then act accordingly.  :pray: :duel: