What to do when Family works at Planned Parenthood?
I was talking to someone the other day and they were horrified to find out that a member of the family by marriage to a cousin was working at Planned Parenthood. 

I pointed out that this  is one of those moments of Christ's sword coming to divide families.  I also pointed out that "we" in general are oftentimes dumbstruck by the sheer shock when a liberal threshold in our own families gets crossed. 

Simply put, we aren't prepared to deal with certain situations when they hit us head on.  So, I suggested that besides a lot of prayer, an apologetics of sorts has to be developed in order to charitably approach the situation, deal with the arguments

and make sure that pure human respect doesn't trump the necessity to do the right thing. 

And since, I have not yet had to encounter this situation in my own family, I realized that I also don't have an adequate "apologetical script"  established for dealing with this. 

So, has anyone had to deal with this?  What was done that was good and what was done that didn't work out so well? 

Can anyone recommend any good books (that they've actually read) on pro-life stuff that deal with confronting people in varying circumstances? 
A book that has come in handy for me is called "pro life answers to pro choice arguments" by Randy Alcorn. I'll go ahead and let you know that the author is not Catholic, so the arguments focus on abortion and sidestep contraception. This book covers every argument I have ever heard as well as every argument I could come up with in my head. It does use scripture to refute abortion in certain places in this book, but for the most part he drives home why abortion is wrong based on common sense, morality, natural law, etc. It is very thorough, and it has been a great help to me.
I don't have relatives who work for Planned Parenthood, but almost everyone is very liberal, and my aunt is a biologist who does embryonic stem cell research.  I have found that often people will "bait" me and my husband during family gatherings to spark some kind of debate, but I don't think anything good would come about a huge debate at a family gathering.

If any of these people were to say, take me to the pub and start an intelligent conversation, alone, without the distractions of children running underfoot or relatives interjecting their own irrelevant statements, I'd be game for a real debate.  Context is important.  There's no reason to derail a perfectly good Thanksgiving dinner or a cousin's graduation party with a heated debate about politics or religion.  My husband (who is more inclined toward debate than I am) holds the same view I have, that these subjects are not something that are to be raised in mixed company.

Most people know what I believe, usually because I've already talked these things to death in unfruitful discussions with people who aren't even trying to really listen to my side of the argument.  You have to go back to first principles.