Bishop Athanasius Schneider's Bombshell Address
Thread has been deleted. :LOL:
Bad Bishop, you mustn't speak the truth!
But was Dirt bannenated?
(03-16-2012, 05:42 PM)knittycat Wrote: But was Dirt bannenated?

Not yet.

I've been on CAF a bit more of late, but it's starting to really irritate me again.  Too many weepy, emotional "Catholics" that say "Yes, that's Church teaching, but... but it hurts me so much that I can't believe Jesus would approve!"
WOW. it lasted almost a WHOLE Day!!!!!! i really cannot understand the moderators of CAF. What are they so afraid of? They have their V-II spirit, they have their sympathetic Curia , heck they may even have a liberation theology supporting cardinal at CDF soon. So why oh why are they soooo afraid of a few backward looking, stuck in the 50's traditionalists who are simply trying to remind everyone of how Faith used to be?
  Seriously though, i find great pleasure in posting at CAF, politely and within their rules, the traditional platform where i can. Plant a seed! especially with the news today out of the Curia to Bishop Fellay. Dirt

Oh, and no, i have not been banned....yet. Not even a warning. You see, I quoted a Bishop in good standing and did not make any claims or aspersions against any of their idols. Not that that will stop them from deleting the post, but their own rules were not violated by me. Only by the ones who disagreed with Bishop Schneider.
So much for their rules about respecting the clergy!  I made mention of that post in another topic.  I mean, how was I supposed to know that it was deleted?  :grin:
(03-16-2012, 08:16 PM)Dmorgan Wrote: Oh, and no, i have not been banned....yet. Not even a warning. You see, I quoted a Bishop in good standing and did not make any claims or aspersions against any of their idols. Not that that will stop them from deleting the post, but their own rules were not violated by me. Only by the ones who disagreed with Bishop Schneider.

I still can't believe he quietly deleted the thread though.  It seemed pretty civilised to me.  Maybe it was too much of a hard saying...got some consciences working overtime.
(03-16-2012, 08:16 PM)Dmorgan Wrote: WOW. it lasted almost a WHOLE Day!!!!!! i really cannot understand the moderators of CAF. What are they so afraid of? They have their V-II spirit, they have their sympathetic Curia , heck they may even have a liberation theology supporting cardinal at CDF soon. So why oh why are they soooo afraid of a few backward looking, stuck in the 50's traditionalists who are simply trying to remind everyone of how Faith used to be?
  Seriously though, i find great pleasure in posting at CAF, politely and within their rules, the traditional platform where i can. Plant a seed! especially with the news today out of the Curia to Bishop Fellay. Dirt

Oh, and no, i have not been banned....yet. Not even a warning. You see, I quoted a Bishop in good standing and did not make any claims or aspersions against any of their idols. Not that that will stop them from deleting the post, but their own rules were not violated by me. Only by the ones who disagreed with Bishop Schneider.

What they are afraid of is the destruction of the status quo. When one goes trad, one has to re-think many things. It's a bit complicated, and its also why some trads don't like to "switch camps."

Most of them are not liberation theologians, but Catholics who simply want to be Catholic. They are following the pay, pray, and obey method.
(03-16-2012, 09:27 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: What they are afraid of is the destruction of the status quo. When one goes trad, one has to re-think many things. It's a bit complicated, and its also why some trads don't like to "switch camps."

Most of them are not liberation theologians, but Catholics who simply want to be Catholic. They are following the pay, pray, and obey method.

Quite true. It is, i believe why the ONLY way the SSPX is regularized under the current Curia is to cave in and accept V-II. The Curia simply cannot have any group poking holes in the V-II theology. One crack could rupture the dam. Very sad situation for the Church.
God bless Fisheaters!