Father Guarnizo responds
Is there a mailing address that would get a letter to him? It's nice to get real mail, and I'd like to send him a letter of support.
The "intimidation" that is being referred to is just another attempt by those imposing the gay agenda to piggyback that agenda on the so-called "bullying" crisis. 

Strange coincidence isn't it?  The bishop manages to use the same popular gay agenda tactics. 

:pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2::pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:
:pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray::pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2::pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2::pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:
:pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2::pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:
:pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray::pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2::pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2::pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:  :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray:

:incense:

:monstrance:

:crucifix:

We need alot more of this!!
He reminds me of Saint Thomas More

Quote:More: When I was practising the law, the manner was to ask the prisoner... ...before pronouncing sentence, if he had anything to say.

Cromwell: Have you anything to say?

More: Yes.

More: Since the court has determined to condemn me...  ...God knoweth how... ...I will now discharge my mind...  ...concerning the indictment and the King's title. The indictment is grounded in an act of parliament.. ...which is directly repugnant......to the law of God and His Holy Church.  The supreme government of which no temperable person...  ...may by any law presume to take upon him.

This was granted... ...by the mouth... ...of our Saviour, Christ Himself...  ...to St. Peter and the bishops of Rome whilst He lived.. ...and was personally present...  ...here on earth.  It is therefore insufficient in law...  ...to charge any Christian to obey it.  And more than this... ...the immunity of the Church is promised both in Magna Carta...  ...and in the King's own coronation oath.

Cromwell: Now, we plainly see you are malicious!

More: Not so.  I am the King's true subject...  ...and I pray for him and all the realm.  I do none harm.  I say none harm.  I think none harm.
          And if this be not enough to keep a man alive...  ...then in good faith, I long not to live.

Nevertheless...  ...it is not for the supremacy that you have sought my blood...  ...but because I would not bend to the marriage!

Judge: You have been found guilty of high treason. The sentence of the court is that you be taken... ...to the Tower of London... ...until the day hence to the appointment......for your execution!

More: I am commanded by the King to be brief...  ...and since I am the King's obedient subject... ..brief I will be.  I die His Majesty's good servant......but God's first.  I forgive you, right readily.

(To the executioner) Be not afraid of your office.  You send me to God.

Cromwell: You're very sure of that, Sir Thomas?

More: He will not refuse one who is so blithe to go to him.

Thomas More's head was stuck on Traitor's Gate for a month.
Quote:In the days to come I look forward to addressing any confusion about the above conversations if the Archdiocese or the persons involved wish to talk about it publicly or privately.

I'm sorry but those in power will not admit they are in the wrong.  Once declared pariah, always a pariah.  He should appeal to his bishop, even if only to try.  Then go to the Court of Last Resort, the Roman Signatura.  Remember Abbé de Nantes?  They never entertained his grievances and accusations because they had no answers for them, knowing if they did, they would have been condemned.  This is why everything in the Conciliar Church is "New" and everyday something old is made new.  A cover up for errors, malfeasance, heterodoxy:  make everything new.

Quote:This pisses me off to no end. It makes me want to do violence to this Cardinal Wuerl. He better hope he repents from his grave sins before he meets Our Lord...because it will be a quick meeting before he goes to a very hot place.

You'd be committing a sacrilege if you do violence to a man of the cloth.  No worries, God knows how to mete justice, everyone according to his due (Matthew 16:27).  If Cdl Wuerl manages to eke out in his salvation, he will be there a long time for as it is said regarding scandal (which is the case here), the punishment continues for as long as the scandal continues, years, decades, scores, millennium.  There will be somebody left who will put out the light in Purgatory and be the last to enter heaven.
I would not go so far as to call Fr. Guarnizo 'St. Thomas More' quite yet.  While he has been viciously wronged, do remember that he was still using the Novus Ordo liturgy, EMHC, etc. 

Clearly he is significantly better formed or understands his role much more clearly than many, but there is room for development in understanding whenever a cleric is employing a EMHC.
Oh, I dont know.  Thomas More was a bit of a rennaisance man wasn't he.  He educated his daughter which wasn't considered very traditional at the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_More#Family_life

Quote:More took a serious interest in the education of women, an attitude that was highly unusual at the time. Believing women to be just as capable of academic accomplishment as men, More insisted upon giving his daughters the same classical education given to his son.[6]:146–47 The academic star of the family was More's eldest daughter Margaret, who attracted much admiration for her erudition, especially her fluency in Greek and Latin.[6]:147 More recounted a moment of such admiration in a letter to Margaret in September 1522, when the Bishop of Exeter was shown a letter written by Margaret to More:

Its still not very fashionable among traditionalists NOW (believe me I KNOW). Doesn't Bishop Williamson think women shouldn't go to University.  I wonder what he would think of Thomas More.  Would he refer to him as a Neo-Modernist ?  I can imagine it.
Fr. Guarnizo Wrote:  On March 13, I asked Bishop Knestout about detail on this matter but he stated that he was not at liberty to discuss the matter. I would only add for the record, that the letter removing me from pastoral work in the Archdiocese of Washington, was already signed and sealed and on the table when I met with Bishop Knestout on March 9, even before he asked me the first question about the alleged clash.

Kangaroo court in the Catholic Church?  Nah!  But it's true!  Just read the above.  "Not at liberty to discuss the matter" -- condemned before being tried, what about due process (sententiae ferendae). 

And this takes the cake:  (The letter of removal)  was already signed and sealed and on the table when I met with Bishop Knestout on March 9, even before he asked me the first question about the alleged clash."

And Ed Peters, the noble canonist insists on defending the kangaroos with his weapon of CIC 915.   

Anybody believe that the Communion incident was not the cause of Fr. Guarnizo's dismissal but a trumped up charge about his treatment of parish staff, etc.?  Perhaps so.  But they already had his head on the block and this lesbo/buddhist is the straw that broke the camel's back.
What this priest needs is an outpouring of support. Letters, emails, ect. He needs to know he is not alone on the liberal island of Washington DC.  The Diocese in DC needs to feel the heat. Phone calls and emails to them to let them know how Catholics feel.
Good for this priest. I had a relative in an odd situation where they couldn't receive communion. I guess the priest who told them not to receive should have been reprimanded as well.