Happy March 15!
(03-15-2012, 05:56 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 05:49 PM)OCLittleFlower Wrote: Good side -- Payday.

Bad Side -- edits are due for a short story anthology I'm in, and its hard to edit my story when the backspace key is being mean.

The delete key should serve the same purpose except you have to do your editing backwards.   

Did Brutus kill Julius Caesar with delete key? (or was it a backspace key?)  It would have been less bloody.
(03-16-2012, 04:35 PM)Doce Me Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 05:56 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 05:49 PM)OCLittleFlower Wrote: Good side -- Payday.

Bad Side -- edits are due for a short story anthology I'm in, and its hard to edit my story when the backspace key is being mean.

The delete key should serve the same purpose except you have to do your editing backwards.   

Did Brutus kill Julius Caesar with delete key? (or was it a backspace key?)  It would have been less bloody.

Yes, but first he had found the continium transfunctioner in some ancient Etruscan ruins.  But after Caesar's death, it was lost again - most likely by Caesar Augustus when he succeded as Emperor.  He probably wanted it gone so that no-one could kill him with a delete key again.
(03-15-2012, 02:07 PM)drummerboy Wrote: Beware!  Its the Ides of March!

Oops.  It seems I missed my cue.  I guess I had better things to do on my birthday - thus, the name selection (Quis already had the one I wanted).