Where do y'all buy your rosaries?
Can you recommend a good rosary website?  I'm in need of a new one. 

I often have problems with chain rosaries.  The links are often so flimsy that they fall apart in my pocket!
(03-16-2012, 08:58 AM)ServantofGod Wrote: Can you recommend a good rosary website?  I'm in need of a new one. 

I often have problems with chain rosaries.  The links are often so flimsy that they fall apart in my pocket!
fe member rosarium
What is Rosarium's website?
Sisters of Carmel

Mine was custom made for my confirmation and later I altered it to be a Brigittine Rosary.  the nuns fixed it up of course
(03-16-2012, 11:10 AM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: What is Rosarium's website?
youll ned to pm him through the forum
(03-16-2012, 11:10 AM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: What is Rosarium's website?

http://nonpeccabis.com/
I have several and I have only purchaced one from the church I attend through their gift shop.  I have numerous others that I got from different Thrift Shops and only made a small donation to the shop, after I explained Simony to the manageror owner.  The thrift shop rosaries are at time in this area rare, but I have gotten several that are very beautiful and some very old.  Just ask around at thrift shops in your area.  I hope this helps a little.
I've got most of mine thru Church sales. Our Rosary Makers often have bake-sales and gift sales about every 3 or 4 months. These raise money for the Mission rosary parts we make. I also got one from Roman Catholic Sacramentals (sacramentals.com). They have a fair selection in varying price ranges. Also totallycatholic.com and aquinasandmore.com
I have several Rosaries that I like, my favorites being from Clear Creek Monastery and the other from this site called www.catholicprayercards.org. I too do not particularly care for chain link rosaries since they do tend to break. The Catholic Prayer Cards site has a nice thick rope rosary that is impossible to break short of cutting and at Clear Creek (you can buy the rosaries fromn them online) they are also made by using a thin twine although the Clear Creek ones have wooden beads. So far both have held up really well and I carry my Rosary with me 24 hours a day including when I sleep. The only downside to the Catholic Prayer Cards rosary is that the medals and crucifixes they use are quite cheap and tarnish and wear down very easily. Aside from that it is a sturdy durable rosary but bear in mind it is HUGE and thick and if that is a problem don't bother. If you buy them from Clear Creek they will have a St. Benedict Medal attached to them and you can ask them to bless both the rosary and the medal for you which is a plus.
Here's very good inexpensive one. It's St. Benedict with 7mm brown wood beads for $4.95 from Fatima Shoppe.

http://www.fatimashoppe.org/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&category_id=112&page=shop.browse&Itemid=9&limit=20&limitstart=20

tim