Sometimes those who wander are indeed lost
It's been a good few months, but I've felt compelled to return and at least lurk a bit (when the internet connection is working, that is).

Those few months have been strange ones, for both good and ill, and now I am at a difficult place. I will simply post a topic in the Oratory, as prayers will be greatly appreciated in regards to the whole of it.

I don't even care to post "I'm back" threads, but this time it feels like an exception to the rule is called for.
I'm glad you are back and that you have turned to us for prayers.
Welcome Back!
Glad to have you back, V.
Welcome back, V!

I just noticed that your avatar is the album cover of Ulver's Nattens Madrigal. That was one of my favourite albums when I was fifteen years old. What a different kid I was then, haha.
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. Crawling out of a spiritual car wreck is rough work.

(03-30-2012, 09:39 PM)Raskolnikov Wrote: Welcome back, V!

I just noticed that your avatar is the album cover of Ulver's Nattens Madrigal. That was one of my favourite albums when I was fifteen years old. What a different kid I was then, haha.

Good times; my Black Metal days were in my mid-20s, but I still cherish the music. Nattens Madrigal is one of my old favorites and listening to it sort of precipitated my re-conversion. Other, more important motives were behind my coming back, of course, but I'm a music lover from way back and most of the time there is a "soundtrack" or three to whatever is going on in my life at the moment. Ulver happened to be it, and it felt fitting for baring my fangs and grappling with my inner demons.

That, and I always liked the cover art :)