Fun Freemasonry Recruiting Video!
Pretty slick PR they've got going on here...

creepy! Did I see a cardinal @ 7:28 Shocked nevermind it was friggin RABBI! Jews are freemasons!
Reminds me of the slick promotional materiel put out by the Mormons.  Imagine that!  Shocked
Or the Scientologists...

[Image: franciscovera2.jpg]

[Image: ProMiguel.jpg]

[Image: pro_final_shot.gif]

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=5001777667899967&id=013...el-rio.jpg] 

Here's Freemasonry for you: victims of the persecution of Catholics led by masons in the government.  I haven't even gotten to the French Revolution yet.
I would agree:  slick PR.

But then, Freemasonry has always had to have slick PR.  You have to, if you don't have the truth.

That's why slick PR dates back to the Garden of Eden...
Not surprisingly, no mention of God. There was a vague reference to 'faith.' Though it did make me wonder if I should join up with the Knights of Columbus, which was founded to be the Catholic alternative to Freemasonry.
(03-30-2012, 01:02 PM)tradne4163 Wrote: Not surprisingly, no mention of God. There was a vague reference to 'faith.' Though it did make me wonder if I should join up with the Knights of Columbus, which was founded to be the Catholic alternative to Freemasonry.

Did you come across the thread discussing Freemason infiltration of the K of C?

St. Maximilian Kolbe's "Knights of the Immaculata" was also founded to combat Freemasonry, if you're interested in anti-masonic organizations.
I am already a member of MI. Though I am reminded of other problems with the national leadership of the Knights of Columbus. If memory serves me right, Michael Voris covered it in a Vortex episode several months ago (perhaps about a year). I'll take it to prayer. There's still good in the KoC. Would you be willing to PM the link to the thread you mentioned? Thanks. I've been gone for a while, so I probably missed it.