The Last bit of Down-Time
OK, since it happened AGAIN, it seems that there is likely a hardware problem with the server. I just submitted a trouble ticket to them. Let's hope they find something so this madness of the database going wonky every 20 minutes STOPS! Sheesh... So maddening.. Sorry!
Prayers!
Up again, down again... isn't this fun?    :) :LOL: :Hmm:

No fun for you Vox. At least it is hard to have a sense of humor over this! We're all thankful you're taking it seriously - but we're not blaming you, I think that is safe to say.

Prayers from me too!
Extra prayers from me!
Absolutly NO APOLOGIES NECESSARY
Yes, I will pray it doesn't happen again.  I was forced to lurk Cath Info.  What a bunch of misogynistic, Jew-baiting, tin foil hatters.  It's what Trad Catholicism would be if it were populated exclusively by 6th grade boys.  Awful.

It's nice to be on a forum with people that have past times other than collecting clods of dirt and looking down their noses at fancy book lernin.  Cath MIS-Info they should call themselves.  Hmmm.  I might suggest that to the owner.   
(03-24-2012, 09:53 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote: Absolutly NO APOLOGIES NECESSARY

Eh, it makes me feel bad -- especially for the people who subscribe! I mean, there are some people paying $4, $8, or $12 month! That, to me, is a lot of money! And it's so sweet of them! For them to basically not getting what they paid for when the forum goes down really bums me out. There's no real way to make it up to them. I gave the folks who advertise on FE an extra week for their ads, but there's not much I can do for people who subscribe...

DrBombay Wrote:Yes, I will pray it doesn't happen again.  I was forced to lurk Cath Info.  What a bunch of misogynistic, Jew-baiting, tin foil hatters.  It's what Trad Catholicism would be if it were populated exclusively by 6th grade boys.  Awful.

It's nice to be on a forum with people that have past times other than collecting clods of dirt and looking down their noses at fancy book lernin.  Cath MIS-Info they should call themselves.  Hmmm.  I might suggest that to the owner. 

LOL  Ya know, I have a general policy of not allowing a lot of talk about other forums, but they're so mean to Quis and me and say such WEIRD, untrue things about both of us that I'm letting this slide. Your description is pretty apt. Whew! It seems like all of FE's "rejects" go there and , uh, commence to calumniatin', as Jethro'd put it. And the the things they did that got them banned from here get reinforced there, and it all snowballs into a sort of freakshow.  It's kinda scary, really.

OK, I'm gonna stop before I start doing the detraction thing.
Either or, I am thankful that FE is still up and running; I know I have some of the good members of FE to thank for the prayers which I believe helped in an instrumental fashion.

I for one will be keeping FE in my prayers (now that I'm praying again), both members and servers alike :)
Well gang let's remember FE is our electric parish. We have the Carnival, Bingo, Bible Study, men's smokers, mother's club, and all that is mssing in the concrete world. Not to mention all the twenty something young men we need to get married, so they can worry about their wives and kids and build a life for them.

:)tim
:LOL: