An Altar-ation - From NO Altar to TLM Altar in Five Minutes! Pretty Cool!
How to make a temporary traditional Latin Altar out of a Novus Ordo Altar?!?
:incense: :monstrance: :pray2: :pray: :church:

Watch the Altar-ation in this video:
The terms you use are somewhat strange. The "people's altar" appeared quite some time before the Novus Ordo, and the Novus Ordo can (and should be) celebrated on high altars.
OH Gosh! No.... the Novus Ordo Mess can't (morally) and should not be celebrated... duh!
Quelle idee!
The first time I saw our NO altar arrayed for the tridentine, I was amazed how lovely it appeared.

"She maketh herself coverings of tapestry, her clothing is silk and purple."  Proverbs 31:22.
Father Joseph Devereaux, the priest that offers the Latin Mass in our diocese hasn't been transferred to Our Lady of the Assumption for very long but has managed to have a high altar installed already.  This past Sunday was the first time that I have seen it.  It's beautiful.
(03-29-2012, 02:00 AM)mikemac Wrote: Father Joseph Devereaux, the priest that offers the Latin Mass in our diocese hasn't been transferred to Our Lady of the Assumption for very long but has managed to have a high altar installed already.  This past Sunday was the first time that I have seen it.  It's beautiful.

Glory to God! That's awesome!
(03-29-2012, 12:19 PM)ZekarjaSG Wrote:
(03-29-2012, 02:00 AM)mikemac Wrote: Father Joseph Devereaux, the priest that offers the Latin Mass in our diocese hasn't been transferred to Our Lady of the Assumption for very long but has managed to have a high altar installed already.  This past Sunday was the first time that I have seen it.  It's beautiful.

Glory to God! That's awesome!

Yeah if I get the chance to speak with Father Joe this Sunday I'm going to ask him if our bishop knows what happened to the high altar at our diocesan cathedral, St. Peter in Chains.  It was huge and gorgeous.  For some reason  I have a feeling that it still may be in the crypt of the cathedral.  I think Father Joe will ask our bishop too.  You can tell that he is passionate about making the Latin Mass more prominent in our diocese.