Serious Help Needed
Took me a while, but donation made.
(03-31-2012, 07:28 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 01:25 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 07:22 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote: How about some kind of graphic or donations bar....and a placard of the names of contributors...like in church

I don't know how to do that (and don't know how such a thing could handle subscriptions -- and cancellations of subscriptions -- which go to monthly costs vs. one-time donations and donations for a crisis kind of thing like this database issue, which, like I said, I think will be OK with what I've got now).
[Image: signs_of_the_times_008.jpg]

:grin:I keeeeed I keeeed :grin:

Oh, sorry! I thought you were being serious and I thought it was a great idea! LOL
A placard of names would be easy as lnog as you can use a paint program and know how to insert a picture into the forum.  The donation bar would be easy for a programmer/coder, so I've been told.
(04-02-2012, 01:27 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote: A placard of names would be easy as lnog as you can use a paint program and know how to insert a picture into the forum.  The donation bar would be easy for a programmer/coder, so I've been told.

Well the name thing is kinda taken care of by the fishes next to the members' names (at least as far as subscriptions) (though some of them are gifts for favors done and such). A donation bar for a crisis type thing might be easy for a programmer, but I am far, far from THAT. I have no idea what I'm doing... Anyway, let's hope this database thing gets cleared up and there are no more crises to have to worry about!