Israel's nukes
(04-16-2012, 11:02 PM)Pheo Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 08:40 PM)mikemac Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 07:17 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Nukes for all!!! That's my motto.  Except for Canada.  They're just crazy enough to use them.  :bronxcheer:

:LOL:  Yeah right, as if Canada wants nukes.  We can't even keep our second hand submarines afloat.  But shhh, don't tell the enemy, whoever that is.  :LOL:

Nice cover!!  See you at the next Secret Canadian Nukes meeting.  Time to pick our targets, eh?

Oh yeah, the Secret Canadian Nukes meeting.  See you there.  We are suppose to broadcast it to the world so no one messes with us, right? lol 
(04-16-2012, 07:17 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Hey!  I never said jealous.  Some Jew haters are a little bit wacky that's all.  I happen to think most Jews have better things to do with their time than plot the overthrow of the Catholic Church which, let's face it, is pretty ineffectual nowadays anyway. Having said that, I'm aware that they (many of them anyway) despise the Church...
It is much deeper than that...
(04-18-2012, 11:54 PM)Traditional Guy Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 07:17 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Hey!  I never said jealous.  Some Jew haters are a little bit wacky that's all.  I happen to think most Jews have better things to do with their time than plot the overthrow of the Catholic Church which, let's face it, is pretty ineffectual nowadays anyway. Having said that, I'm aware that they (many of them anyway) despise the Church...
It is much deeper than that...