Ancilla Domini
(05-03-2012, 02:26 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Bikinis and sensualism? How come isn't this girl taken yet?

Texans, shame on you!

Ancilla lives in the marches of my domains, far beyond the reach of the king's justice, where the only law is the gun on your hip.

The rest of you guys need to get on this, because Vetus is dominating and he's an ocean apart from y'all. It's embarrassing.
You boyz got mad skills.  No really, you do.  :eyeroll:

It's amazing to me that trads reproduce as much as they do considering most trad men seem so inept in courtly love.  Perhaps we need to put some on trial for heterosexuality.  Thus far, the evidence is woefully lacking.  :bronxcheer:
(05-09-2012, 10:16 PM)DrBombay Wrote: You boyz got mad skills.  No really, you do.   :eyeroll:

It's amazing to me that trads reproduce as much as they do considering most trad men seem so inept in courtly love.  Perhaps we need to put some on trial for heterosexuality.  Thus far, the evidence is woefully lacking.   :bronxcheer:

Or it could be that its because its on the internet.  :shrug:
(05-09-2012, 05:35 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: Ancilla lives in the marches of my domains, far beyond the reach of the king's justice, where the only law is the gun on your hip.

That is a perfect description of my country!  :LOL:

Quote: Vetus is dominating.

Yes, he is!

Ah, but it looks like I've already lost him to Stidiumecclesiae.
O the fleeting heart of the young...
(05-10-2012, 10:52 AM)drummerboy Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 10:16 PM)DrBombay Wrote: You boyz got mad skills.  No really, you do.   :eyeroll:

It's amazing to me that trads reproduce as much as they do considering most trad men seem so inept in courtly love.  Perhaps we need to put some on trial for heterosexuality.  Thus far, the evidence is woefully lacking.   :bronxcheer:

Or it could be that its because its on the internet.   :shrug:

No.  No, it could not. 
Te judice, Doc, I'd definitely put myself up for trial.

Fer istum huc!
Hey.
Duuude!!! :grin:
(05-14-2012, 10:01 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: Hey.

Were you talking to me?