Ancilla Domini
(04-13-2012, 07:49 AM)Tim Wrote: Boys, I gotta tell you this ain't the way to talk to pertyyyy girls. I know I'm old.  If you have some reservations, you don't spit 'em out, that ain't polite, and shows you ain't got no manners. If you keep this up I'm gonna make you do extra chores. Now act like nice boys.

tim

Oh, come now. No one said anything mean. Is it really mean to say someone is suspiciously pretty? I normally would think a girl would notice everyone is calling her cute. Then again maybe that's why my wife is always mad at me...  :grin:
I think I ought to append my profile:

Location: Texas. Yes, I like it here. I've lived lots of other places too, and I like to travel and see new places, so relocation is a definite possibility, but in general I prefer to be somewhere warm, really warm, and ideally I like to be by the sea.

Novus Ordo: I'd rather not, but I will. I do. There's no other choice in my current location.

Ethnicity: I'm open to any ethnicity, but in general, I have to say, I tend to like darker men. Given my interest in Romance languages, Latin American or Southern European heritage is a definite plus.

Age: I don't want to set unneccessary limits, but I am very mature for my age and generally date men who are 5 to 10 years older than I.

Relationships: I have had several serious relationships that did not work out for various reasons. I'm not comfortable discussing the details publicly, but I have been engaged before.

Hobbies: I like to cook, and in general I cook traditional ethnic food, the kind that is heavily spiced and made with lots of animal fats and refined starches. I don't like fancy, modern, or fusion cooking, and I'm not into health foods or alternative diets. I'm physically active enough not to have to worry about my weight, and I don't have any health problems, so for me food is just a pleasure.

I do like to dance. In particular I like Latin dance, especially salsa. I know some people think it's way too sexy, but I don't see it that way, and I wouldn't be very compatible with anyone who does.

I also like to swim, and when I go to the beach I wear a bikini. I think it's a modest one, but then I grew up vacationing in the South of France.

Things I couldn't tolerate: I have spent a lot of time in cultures where people are physically closer and more demonstrative than they are in the US. I could never be comfortable with someone for whom casual physical contact was a near occasion of sin. I am way too touchy-feely for that.

TV: I don't have a TV, but my cousin does. Without cable or satellite, the only channel she can pick up is Telemundo, and we seem to find ourselves watching it more and more these days. We say we're just keeping up our Spanish, but the novelas mesmerize us. We don't watch any of them regularly, so we have no idea what's going on, but when we find one on, we just sit there rapt.

Phobias: I have a serious fear of tarantulas. I'm starting to get over it, thanks to some exposure. I can now look at one without hyperventilating, but touching one is still out of the question. So any pet tarantulas are a deal-breaker. Living in a location where they are common, at this point, I'd say that's a possibility, but only if you're the kind of guy who will shoot them for me.

Now, if that doesn't get you fishies to bite, I don't know what will!
Greetings.  I am just in time to arrive fashionably late.

I do not live in Texas, but I do live within easy driving distance of an EF here in Iowa.

Language may prove a problem, but then again, it may not.

I am 31 years old and I like to think I am rather mature for my age.

And I quite agree with Tim regarding your fine picture. :)

Let us discuss this further at a time of your choosing.

(04-13-2012, 08:15 AM)JayneK Wrote: This woman admits to not liking tarantulas.  Can anyone overlook such a flaw? :pidey:

Indeed.  That's me out of the running.  Being deathly afraid of bugs, especially flying ones, and spiders, etc., I need to find a woman that will be more than content to give them a good swat on my behalf.

:P
I'm kind of shocked Vetus' name hasn't appeared in this thread...
(04-28-2012, 07:41 PM)philosafari Wrote: I'm kind of shocked Vetus' name hasn't appeared in this thread...

That will probably change now...
(04-26-2012, 11:37 AM)Ancilla Domini Wrote: ...I have to say, I tend to like darker men. Given my interest in Romance languages, Latin American or Southern European heritage is a definite plus.

...I am way too touchy-feely ...

Uh oh.   :Hmm:

Touchy-feely and searching for Latinos?  Auuugh!
Some of you guys must have been raised by savages.  You have no concept how to act around a pretty lady.

However, there is one more question she should answer:  Would you tolerate your husband spending hours every day playing video games?

The answer will effectively cull the potential FE herd substantially. 

Glad I could help.  :tiphat:
Dr. Bombay, you are back and in your old form !  Video Games, by Jove, exactly, Brilliant old Dr.

tim
Quote:Touchy-feely and searching for Latinos?

Time to start singing those songs...