Ancilla Domini
(04-28-2012, 09:13 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Some of you guys must have been raised by savages.  You have no concept how to act around a pretty lady.

However, there is one more question she should answer:  Would you tolerate your husband spending hours every day playing video games?

The answer will effectively cull the potential FE herd substantially. 

Glad I could help.   :tiphat:

HAHAHAHA
(04-28-2012, 07:45 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote:
(04-26-2012, 11:37 AM)Ancilla Domini Wrote: ...I have to say, I tend to like darker men. Given my interest in Romance languages, Latin American or Southern European heritage is a definite plus.

...I am way too touchy-feely ...

Uh oh.   :Hmm:

Touchy-feely and searching for Latinos?  Auuugh!

Not just Latinos. Slavs are good too.
(04-28-2012, 09:13 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [...] Would you tolerate your husband spending hours every day playing video games? [...]

No way!

And that was my mistake, wasn't it, in searching online? Because I'm really not very into computers and such. It's just that I work on a computer all day, and so if I want to goof off at work, I kind of have to do it on the computer. But that's not really my idea of a good time. Normally I would be outside doing something. So I really should have just stepped outside and grabbed me one of these corn-fed country boys out riding the range. Well, believe me, I've tried that. But they're all Protestants, every last one of them, for a fifty mile radius. Still, if things don't look up, I might just have to bite the bullet, take out a loan to fill up my gas tank, and cross the county line. Hey, come to think of it, that's where all the liquor stores are! Well, at least now I have plans for the weekend.
Maybe you could sign up for catholic match?? They have a deal going on right now, you know. But if you have to take a loan to fill up your gas tank.... perhaps that's not the best option for you either.

At any rate, best of luck to you. :)
I'm afraid I'm no other use to you, since I'm committed to four more years of graduate school and probably couldn't afford to get married that whole time.  But I do sympathize with your isolation-- believe me, I do-- and I'll say a few prayers for you.

:pray:
Are there actually any FEers besides me who play video games that enthusiastically?

I am pretty damn awesome, though.
I'm joking, Jen. My situation is not that dire, in terms of money or men. I just thought it would be fun to try this out. And you never know...

But I appreciate the prayers, Junior Councilor.

And rest assured, Harlequin King, in all the time I've been lurking here, your general awesomeness has not escaped me!
(04-28-2012, 09:13 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Some of you guys must have been raised by savages.  You have no concept how to act around a pretty lady.

I have to say, I don't quite understand the reception I've gotten here, especially after reading all of the complaints about the lack of ladies in this subforum. But I'm obviously not what anyone here is looking for, so I'll be moving on.

Thanks to everyone who sent me a PM. I enjoyed chatting with you.

God bless, y'all!
(04-29-2012, 02:35 AM)Ancilla Domini Wrote:

I have to say, I don't quite understand the reception I've gotten here, especially after reading all of the complaints about the lack of ladies in this subforum. But I'm obviously not what anyone here is looking for, so I'll be moving on.

Thanks to everyone who sent me a PM. I enjoyed chatting with you.

God bless, y'all!

Shouldn't have mentioned you wear a bikini.  Because that basically fused every male trad cerebellum within reading distance.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(04-29-2012, 02:46 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: Shouldn't have mentioned you wear a bikini.  Because that basically fused every male trad cerebellum within reading distance.

She wears a bikini?  I missed that!