Ancilla Domini
...and after a brief stay at Fisheaters it is reputed in her myth, she founded a new order named Sisters of the Lord's Charity, which works with young trad men to get them free from their addiction to the computer.

tim
(04-28-2012, 10:47 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 07:45 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote:
(04-26-2012, 11:37 AM)Ancilla Domini Wrote: ...I have to say, I tend to like darker men. Given my interest in Romance languages, Latin American or Southern European heritage is a definite plus.

...I am way too touchy-feely ...

Uh oh.   :Hmm:

Touchy-feely and searching for Latinos?  Auuugh!

Not just Latinos. Slavs are good too.

I don't play video games and I'm of mostly Czech descent.  It doesn't get much more Czech than polka, pork roast and dumplings, and being the unofficial tart capital of America!
Ha.  You boys lost your chance with a pretty trad chick.  Honestly, y'all were acting like a second grader around a teacher he has a crush on.  Grown up women don't find awkwardness charming, just awkward.  They want confidence.  And that's my advice, take it for what it's worth.  :tiphat:
(04-29-2012, 01:17 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Ha.  You boys lost your chance with a pretty trad chick.  Honestly, y'all were acting like a second grader around a teacher he has a crush on.  Grown up women don't find awkwardness charming, just awkward.  They want confidence.  And that's my advice, take it for what it's worth.   :tiphat:

LOL, what are you going on about?
(04-29-2012, 01:28 PM)Azurestone Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 01:17 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Ha.  You boys lost your chance with a pretty trad chick.  Honestly, y'all were acting like a second grader around a teacher he has a crush on.  Grown up women don't find awkwardness charming, just awkward.  They want confidence.  And that's my advice, take it for what it's worth.   :tiphat:

LOL, what are you going on about?

Nothing.  Just heckling folks.  It's what I do.  :tiphat:
I don't understand what makes this thread different from any other ISoaS thread... 

You have one person posting a thread.  You have two initial replies wishing well and encouragement (quasi-expressing interest?).  Then it gets derailed.  Then Mumbai gets involved.  This sounds like par for the course.    :LOL:
(04-28-2012, 10:56 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote: Hey, come to think of it, that's where all the liquor stores are! Well, at least now I have plans for the weekend.

At least she's Catholic. 

Although, I have to wonder why the default plan for the weekend wasn't drinking?...    :LOL:
(04-29-2012, 02:35 AM)Ancilla Domini Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 09:13 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Some of you guys must have been raised by savages.  You have no concept how to act around a pretty lady.

I have to say, I don't quite understand the reception I've gotten here, especially after reading all of the complaints about the lack of ladies in this subforum. But I'm obviously not what anyone here is looking for, so I'll be moving on.

Thanks to everyone who sent me a PM. I enjoyed chatting with you.

God bless, y'all!

People are just having fun.  Check all the other threads and much the same happens.  If someone is interested, it'll most likely be in PM, and not here.  This is just the place where everyone likes to be a clown. 
(04-29-2012, 01:59 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 10:56 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote: Hey, come to think of it, that's where all the liquor stores are! Well, at least now I have plans for the weekend.

At least she's Catholic. 

Although, I have to wonder why the default plan for the weekend wasn't drinking?...    :LOL:

Sounds like a protestant weekend!
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Oh, well. Moving on.