Ancilla Domini
A trad girl that wears bikinis?

Sign me up!
Redacted
6 pages, 1000 views, and a few private messages in ~ two weeks is a good reception.
Deleted
(05-01-2012, 01:23 PM)Graham Wrote: 6 pages, 1000 views, and a few private messages in ~ two weeks is a good reception.

Better than mine!  It turned into a chat between me and Mith about how no-one finds anyone on these threads :LOL:
(05-01-2012, 02:52 PM)tradne4163 Wrote: Judging from her additions to her questionnaire, a trad guy would have been totally wrong for her. Even a conservative NO guy would have been a stretch.

What makes you say that?  If you're some uber-repressed trad guy who gets sinful thoughts at the sight of an ankle, yeah, she'll probably scandalize you.  Doesn't make that the case for men everywhere.

Judging from your contributions to this thread, you're a bit of a douche.
No pics yet?

It doesn't have to be the bikini ones.
She had a picture of herself as her avatar.  Too bad you missed it - she was lovely.
(05-01-2012, 02:56 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 02:52 PM)tradne4163 Wrote: Judging from her additions to her questionnaire, a trad guy would have been totally wrong for her. Even a conservative NO guy would have been a stretch.

What makes you say that?  If you're some uber-repressed trad guy who gets sinful thoughts at the sight of an ankle, yeah, she'll probably scandalize you.  Doesn't make that the case for men everywhere.

Judging from your contributions to this thread, you're a bit of a douche.
Read Reply #21 (page three or four). Pay especially close attention to her hobbies and what she said she wouldn't tolerate.

We are called to holiness. Having latin dance as a hobby is playing with fire at best. As for your wisecrack about being scandalized by an ankle, a bikini shows a lot more than that. They are immodest by design. There's no such thing as a modest bikini. Oh, and mexican soap operas are known for racy love scenes. Since when was. Any of that acceptable for Catholics?
I don't go around condemning every little vice, check my post history if you don't believe me. But when that kind of filth is paraded on a public forum, it becomes scandal. Thus, I was compelled to speak out. If she wants to do those things, that's her business. But if it is publicized, she should expect opposition to those behaviors.
If that makes me a 'bit of a douche,' so be it. It's a lot better than being on the road to damnation.

ETA: This is as far as I'm taking the conversation.
So, is it ok for one's wife to wear a bikini?  And Latin dance?  Can one dance in Latin with one's wife who is wearing a bikini? Hmmm?

And if one's wife refuses to stop wearing the bikini when one asks her to is one allowed to correct her with "words and blows" as encouraged by St. Thomas Aquinas?  I mean, you can't get more tradilicious than Aquinas.