Greetings
Hi all,

After having lurked on this forum for a few weeks now, I have decided to join finally. I find the outlook(s) and discussions on here a welcome relief from the liberal filth constantly exposed to me on a daily basis. I'm quite new to the intricacies of traditional Catholicism, so I hope that by participating in this forum, I can come to a richer understanding of the Faith as well as the surrounding issues.

Just a little bit about myself: I am a student temporarily residing in Los Angeles, CA. I've been attending the NO Mass my entire life (I think I only have been to one traditional Latin Mass). Since I go to school in LA and do not own a car, the only way for me to fulfill my Sunday obligation is to go to a NO Mass either at a nearby chapel operated by the Paulist Fathers (very liberal & verging on being heretical) or at one operated by Opus Dei (very conservative & reverent). I currently attend the latter, and though I have noticed that some here have an aversion to the organization, I personally have not encountered anything heterodox from them. I suppose at this point in time my interest in / involvement with Traditionalism purely is intellectual. I agree that this is a very dark & grim time for the Church and that the only way to counter the heresies, false ecumenism, mass apostasy from the Faith, etc., is to restore Tradition. Conversely, it is very difficult for me to actually attend a TLM, much less spread my convictions to others. So I'm currently in this odd situation, where though I'm convinced that traditionalists are right, I don't actually know any traditionalists personally & don't actually attend the TLM.

Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself and my situation.

I hope to converse more with you all in the future.

May God bless you!

Messages In This Thread
Greetings - by Ecclesia Militans - 04-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Re: Greetings - by MRose - 04-16-2012, 10:05 PM
Re: Greetings - by Mithrandylan - 04-16-2012, 10:15 PM
Re: Greetings - by JayneK - 04-16-2012, 10:22 PM
Re: Greetings - by Crusader_Philly - 04-16-2012, 11:21 PM
Re: Greetings - by jen51 - 04-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Re: Greetings - by OCLittleFlower - 04-18-2012, 04:52 AM
Re: Greetings - by Might_4_Right - 04-24-2012, 10:24 PM