Scipio A and Underdog
Interesting set of fellas they are.
(04-19-2012, 09:05 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: Skippy got banned and his little woman bailed.  Such the pity!  :LOL:

I think it was admirable and appropriate for her to leave when her husband got banned.  I can relate to your feelings about them, but let's not be petty.
(04-20-2012, 03:04 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(04-19-2012, 09:05 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: Skippy got banned and his little woman bailed.  Such the pity!  :LOL:

I think it was admirable and appropriate for her to leave when her husband got banned.  I can relate to your feelings about them, but let's not be petty.

Admirable and appropriate?  IMO, she should have stuck around.  She was the perfect poster child for the faction of Trads who are so blinded by their raging nationalism that they loose sight of the fact that the Faith is Catholic, as in universal.  Also, she was one of the few women who would engage in political threads here in the tank, which lead to some quite lively discussions.
(04-20-2012, 06:22 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 03:04 PM)JayneK Wrote: I think it was admirable and appropriate for her to leave when her husband got banned.  I can relate to your feelings about them, but let's not be petty.

Admirable and appropriate?  IMO, she should have stuck around.  She was the perfect poster child for the faction of Trads who are so blinded by their raging nationalism that they loose sight of the fact that the Faith is Catholic, as in universal.  Also, she was one of the few women who would engage in political threads here in the tank, which lead to some quite lively discussions.

I would have preferred her to stay, but I think I would have done the same thing in her situation.
(04-20-2012, 06:27 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 03:04 PM)JayneK Wrote: I think it was admirable and appropriate for her to leave when her husband got banned.  I can relate to your feelings about them, but let's not be petty.

I would have preferred her to stay, but I think I would have done the same thing in her situation.

So, if NOtard ever gets the boot you're outta here too? Now that would be a pity.  The tank needs more women who will engage in spirited discussions regardless of what happens to their menfolk. 
(04-20-2012, 07:28 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 06:27 PM)JayneK Wrote:

So, if NOtard ever gets the boot you're outta here too? Now that would be a pity.  The tank needs more women who will engage in spirited discussions regardless of what happens to their menfolk. 

Sure, and we have to be feminine and subject to our husbands at the same time.  :readrules:
Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:The tank needs more women who will engage in spirited discussions regardless of what happens to their menfolk. 

I agree. It would improve the behavior of posters, I hope.
(04-20-2012, 07:56 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 07:40 PM)per_passionem_eius Wrote: The tank needs more women who will engage in spirited discussions regardless of what happens to their menfolk. 

I agree. It would improve the behavior of posters, I hope.

Hawaii Five-0 said that, Crusader Philly, not me.

As far as behavior goes, it shouldn't make a difference if women participate or not. The Blessed Virgin Mary is watching us all. You shouldn't require better incentive than that, to behave well.
Sorry about the poster identity thing  :LOL: Let me fix that.

I agree that people should comport themselves well on a public forum, regardless of who participates. But, sometimes, things like this force behavior to improve. Just how it is.
(04-19-2012, 09:08 PM)Spooky Wrote: I'm friends with them on FB, they're still around.

How are they doing?