On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr
(04-24-2012, 03:19 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: On Holocaust Rememberence Day. For shame, for shame!

Keep it up, you are unwinding the veil you have been covering yourselves with. Pretty soon it shall be rent.

Cue the violins for the Theme from Swindler's List.

What the f*ck.  Seriously.  Really. 

From the alleged forum rules: There will be no arguing about issues pertaining to "Holocaust revisionism" in itself. One can freely talk about how the Jewish experience during WWII is used politically, how there are great discrepancies in the treatment of their experience and the experiences of Christians in Communist regimes, how laws against revisionism are hypocritical and harm free speech, etc. -- but questions of fact pertaining to the Shoah itself are not welcome here. This is not the place to debate numbers or whether it's more proper to talk about "death camps" or "concentration camps."

This is not Stormfront.  And I will go there if I want to be associated with stuff like you posted there. 

This forum was a tool that helped lead to my conversion to Catholicism.  How many times do you think that's going to happen when you post dreck like this.

(04-29-2012, 02:23 AM)Norbert Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 03:19 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: On Holocaust Rememberence Day. For shame, for shame!

Keep it up, you are unwinding the veil you have been covering yourselves with. Pretty soon it shall be rent.

From the alleged forum rules: There will be no arguing about issues pertaining to "Holocaust revisionism" in itself. One can freely talk about how the Jewish experience during WWII is used politically, how there are great discrepancies in the treatment of their experience and the experiences of Christians in Communist regimes, how laws against revisionism are hypocritical and harm free speech, etc. -- but questions of fact pertaining to the Shoah itself are not welcome here. This is not the place to debate numbers or whether it's more proper to talk about "death camps" or "concentration camps."

This is not Stormfront.  And I will go there if I want to be associated with stuff like you posted there. 

This forum was a tool that helped lead to my conversion to Catholicism.  How many times do you think that's going to happen when you post dreck like this.

What is with the swearing? And what the heck is Stormfront? Sounds like you want to go there. I did not question numbers nor did I enter into revisionism. I made a point, then I made a pun. So buzz off.

If this site led you to to your conversion, well, all I have to say is good for you and for it.  :chleader:

So again, buzz of, my little Catechumen. I did not realize that every post I make here has to be in conformity with the New Evangelization.  :sobstory:

(04-28-2012, 03:43 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: Why do they want to get married? And in a Church?

That's what I don't understand. So many people nowadays don't think that marriage is necessary - it's just a "piece of paper" - and they just shack up. But homosexuals want to get married. Mind boggling.
(04-29-2012, 12:25 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 02:23 AM)Norbert Wrote:

What is with the swearing? And what the heck is Stormfront? Sounds like you want to go there. I did not question numbers nor did I enter into revisionism. I made a point, then I made a pun. So buzz off.

If this site led you to to your conversion, well, all I have to say is good for you and for it.  :chleader:

So again, buzz of, my little Catechumen. I did not realize that every post I make here has to be in conformity with the New Evangelization.  :sobstory:

You referred to a movie about the holocaust as a swindle.  That has nothing to do with evangelization of any kind.

If there was anything not sarcastic about the "good for you", I accept it in the spirit in which it is given.
Adam was pointing facts about a particular movie.

Don't have a cow!
(04-29-2012, 10:00 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: Adam was pointing facts about a particular movie.

Don't have a cow!

And a sacred cow at that!
Sigh.  Adam Wayne, it was un-charitable of me to use/imply profanity.  I apologize.
What's a dreck?