"Synagogue Rising" Finally Complete
(04-23-2012, 07:25 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(04-23-2012, 07:10 PM)mikemac Wrote: Apparently she still does seeing they have a young boy together.  Yeah H 5-0 a Magyar Hungarian Jew.  That was her family members that he was batting their payos.  DK told me that he took his ex's brother to an Irish bar in Toronto one time.  He said the looks between her brother with his payos hanging on each side of his hat and the old Provos (Provisional Irish Republican Army) were palpable.   :LOL:

What the hell does that mean?
I thought his wife was a Maronite Catholic?

Payos are the long side burns that Hasidic Jews wear like in this photo.  DK used to say that he would get half in the tank at a gathering with his ex's family and bat their payos to bug them.

[Image: Young_hasid.jpg]

DK used to talk about the Maronite Catholics of Lebanon quite a bit but I don't think his ex wife is one.  In fact he sent me a long PM which explains why he'd sooner see Christians in the middle east under Israeli rule than under Islamic dhimmitude.  It all has to do with the Lebanese Maronite Catholic point of view.  He called it an alliance of convenience between the Maronite Catholics of Lebanon and the Israelis.  And the alliance would end when it was not needed any more.  Apparently the Maronite Catholics held out in the hills of Lebanon from the rise of Islam in the 600s until the crusaders got there 400 years later and the Christian world had thought they had been wiped out long before.  DK's long PM made a lot of sense with the Lebanese Maronite Catholic point of view.

And he started the long PM with this, "its a bit complex. sometimes i do post just to get some on here in a knot or fired up. and thus i can be more abrasive about the issue then i am."  Which explains a lot. lol

I just finished reading threw old PMs from DK to see if his ex wife was a Jew or not but it wasn't clear.  I guess I assumed she was a Jew after the batting of the payos stories and the story about taking his ex's brother to the Irish bar in Toronto to meet the old Provos.  But I guess that ex could have been an ex girl friend rather than his ex wife.  I hope you are right Hawaii Five-0.  I'd sooner see his son with a Magyar Christian ballerina than a Hasidic Jewess.  
(04-23-2012, 08:53 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote: DK  was a slippery deceiver and there was something seriously wrong with his psyche. And his mind games come right out of the commie handbook. But Im just trying to say something nice.

And I think it is kind of slippery to be talking about him behind his back when he is not here to defend himself.  Voxx did DK used to call you pox?  The reason why I ask is because he sent me this PM last September that I had a bit of a hard time to decipher.

Quote:and another thing allot my posts re Zionism are there to just bother some people. Lol I'm not that bloodthirsty but it's fun getting a few on here in sone twised knots. It started a long time avi even before inven was posting mch I was accused of being a closet Jew
lol
anyway so I rsn with the shtick and pox has been kicking himself ever since
for wha it's worth
hope that clears any misunderstanding up
Whatever.

He consistently derailed Zio Threads and he can defend himself anytime he wants to as I don't believe he is banned.

I suppose a case can be made that calling for the Holy Land to be Catholic Lands is pitting the Catholics alongside the "Jews" who seem to want a war between Christians and Muslims. It's also a ridiculous proposition. As I recall St. Francis tried to convert the Muslim King and that is why the Franciscans are in charge of the Holy Sites ever since. And for many years we had plenty of access and no problems while that nation was known as Palastine.

The Jews, Christians and Muslims all seemed to live in peace before the mass exodus started.

Last time out it was Christians vs Christians parts I and II. Also known as WWI and WWII.

Of course there was the Judeo-Bolshevik take over of Russia and killing of some 60 million Christians. But, you hardly ever hear about that.

And what's Holdomor?
(04-24-2012, 12:26 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: Whatever.

He consistently derailed Zio Threads and he can defend himself anytime he wants to as I don't believe he is banned.

I suppose a case can be made that calling for the Holy Land to be Catholic Lands is pitting the Catholics alongside the "Jews" who seem to want a war between Christians and Muslims. It's also a ridiculous proposition. As I recall St. Francis tried to convert the Muslim King and that is why the Franciscans are in charge of the Holy Sites ever since. And for many years we had plenty of access and no problems while that nation was known as Palastine.

The Jews, Christians and Muslims all seemed to live in peace before the mass exodus started.

Last time out it was Christians vs Christians parts I and II. Also known as WWI and WWII.

Of course there was the Judeo-Bolshevik take over of Russia and killing of some 60 million Christians. But, you hardly ever hear about that.

And what's Holdomor?

Precisely,  DK never let a thread about Zionism garner any serious discussion. He usually derailed it with the help of his nitwit little buddy Skippy.  Since Skippy got the boot and DK just disappeared the asinine banter has stopped, much to the betterment of the tank.
Hes a classic manipulator and agent provacature. And if your so offended just pm your good buddy and tell him to bring it. Remeber this he had well over 16000 posts that says he was getting pad IMO
I didn't say that I agree with his take.  Obviously I don't with some of my posts.  I argued with DK over zionism as much as anyone did, that's why he sent me the long PM.  But I understand where he was coming from, a Lebanese Maronite Catholic perspective.  Not no Mossad agent or communist or anything else that he has been called in here.

Just so you know, I have read by quite a few sources, including sources outside of Syria that the rebels in Syria are mostly foreigners.  And that some of those foreigners are Lebanese Phalange.  And the Lebanese Phalange are Maronite Catholics.  What a mess.