Lisa, where art thou?
Hi Tim!
She's back...she's back...she's back to where she once belonged!
(04-27-2012, 05:34 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:

A beatles' song?  :O you, sir, are a modernist  :P
(04-30-2012, 08:54 AM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: Hi Tim!

'Bout time! Welcome back!
I was worried, one never knows 'bout us seniors, Jovann !  Besides these boys here need a den mother.

tim
So far I've commented on the Inquisition and the Easter Bunny. I'm getting my feet wet again.
(04-30-2012, 08:50 AM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: A little birdie told me you were looking for me. :-) Thanks!

Around the middle of February I decided to take a break... for Lent, and because there were about five active threads at the time that were insulting to women, in my opinion. If some of you don't watch it you'll end up with a forum full of men only. Voices like lolanthe, satori, paloma, underdog, canadiancatholic, and others, were always good for breaking up the clouds. Those voices are silent now. And I think that's too bad.

But let's not end on a sour note.... Thanks for the Beatles!

They are still here...plotting....waiting.... to strike !

Anyhow, I've always wondered about your thoughts on Easter Bunnies. I'll find the thread and take a look  :)

Welcome back  :)
(04-30-2012, 08:50 AM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: A little birdie told me you were looking for me. :-) Thanks!

Around the middle of February I decided to take a break... for Lent, and because there were about five active threads at the time that were insulting to women, in my opinion. If some of you don't watch it you'll end up with a forum full of men only. Voices like lolanthe, satori, paloma, underdog, canadiancatholic, and others, were always good for breaking up the clouds. Those voices are silent now. And I think that's too bad.

I'm glad to see you, but it looks like you only count women's voices that take a particular point of view. 
(05-01-2012, 02:07 PM)JayneK Wrote:

I'm glad to see you, but it looks like you only count women's voices that take a particular point of view. 

I guess that makes me a sexist. Oh darn..
(05-01-2012, 09:27 AM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: So far I've commented on the Inquisition and the Easter Bunny. I'm getting my feet wet again.

I'm glad to see you are back.  The forums need a healthy dose of sanity. :)