Baby Dies After 9 Vaccines in One Day
The story, while sad, is full of holes. I didn't get very far, but these are the glaring fallacies so far:

FIrst,
Quote:The twins received Prevenar, a vaccine against meningitis and pneumonia, Infanrix Hexa, a six in one vaccination for diphtheria, tetanus, polio, pertussis, hepatitis B and Haemophilus type B, and finally the Rotarix, a preventive vaccine for gastroenteritis.

I count 8 vaccines : Infanrix Hexa = 6, Prevenar = 1 (it is ONE vaccine against 13 serotypes of pneumococcus/streptococcus pneumoniae), and Rotarix = 1.

Second,
Quote:...the pediatrician told her parents that she was fine and that she was probably suffering from gastroenteritis (an illness that this little girl had been vaccinated against!).

Rotarix does not protect against ALL types of gastroenteritis, only certain strains of rotavirus. There are other viruses, bacteria, rickettsia, and protozoa that cause gastroenteritis.

Third,
Quote:Stacy’s death was recorded as: Meningitis.

It is interesting and extremely sad that this little girl died of an illness that she was vaccinated against just one week before she died.

After one shot of Prevenar, she did not develop full immunity, certainly not after only 1 week. There are 2 boosters. And, like gastroenteritis, there are many causes of meningitis (bacterial, viral, mycoplasmal, rickettsial, cancer, aseptic...). To say she was vaccinated against that illness is unscientific and almost laughable.

LOL. I'll believe the rabid anti-vaccine crap when they can read a high school text on biology.
(04-30-2012, 10:17 AM)DiesIrae Wrote: LOL. I'll believe the rabid anti-vaccine crap when they can read a high school text on biology.

Does this opinion apply to those rabidly anti vaccine MD's (who presumably can read  a high school text ) who spent much of their careers administering said vaccines and witnessed:
A : total lack of efficacy and B: Detrimental side effects?

It applies to the article you quoted.

But not being able to count is seriously detrimental to the cause...
Man dies immediately after meal while sitting on death row.
(05-01-2012, 07:46 AM)Azurestone Wrote: Man dies immediately after meal while sitting on death row.

It's because it wasn't organic. Full of MSG, HFCS, trans fats, preservatives, etc. LOL

:LOL:
(04-30-2012, 10:17 AM)DiesIrae Wrote: LOL. I'll believe the rabid anti-vaccine crap when they can read a high school text on biology.

List of rabid MD's, health professionals scientists  who question the efficacy of vaccination.

http://www.whale.to/m/critics.html
(05-01-2012, 09:16 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote:

List of rabid MD's, health professionals scientists  who question the efficacy of vaccination.

So? The article you linked to was still crap.
(05-01-2012, 07:46 AM)Azurestone Wrote: Man dies immediately after meal while sitting on death row.

We need to stop feeding men on death row, to prolong their lives!  2 out of 5 doctors agree!  :LOL:
(05-01-2012, 01:14 PM)DiesIrae Wrote: So? The article you linked to was still crap.

A stunning rebuttal. Absolutely breathtaking in its...stupidity simplicity.
(05-01-2012, 01:14 PM)DiesIrae Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 09:16 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote:

So? The article you linked to was still crap.

Your rabid comment was directed at Vaccine critics in general.This was obvious. I was merely pointing out how stupid/ignorant that was.