Comedy Central's blaspheme
Quite distasteful.

Makes sense though, thousands of years have proven that killing us only makes us stronger.... And Psychology 101 - What do men fear more than death? Embarrasment.

Logically that would be the next step.
Not coincidentally Stewart is a Jew.
(05-10-2012, 01:19 PM)Sondaar Wrote: Quite distasteful.

Makes sense though, thousands of years have proven that killing us only makes us stronger.... And Psychology 101 - What do men fear more than death? Embarrasment.

Logically that would be the next step.

I keep forgetting that, but it's impossible to overstate it.

Where did you get your avatar? It's super. It reminds me of one of the scenes from 'Gladiator' that never made it into the film, of a man and his child in the forum, dressed in white robes, with the other Christians waiting patiently for their turn to be martyred by lions.
Thank you :) It's from the first Narnia movie, when Aslan (allegoricalJesus) kills the white witch (allegorical Satan - I think).

I didn't know about that scene, I'll have to go have a look, definitely.

I simply search in google for "Narnia gif" or "gladiator gif" - takes patience though...lots of nonsense on the net.
(05-10-2012, 01:38 PM)Sondaar Wrote: Thank you :) It's from the first Narnia movie, when Aslan (allegoricalJesus) kills the white witch (allegorical Satan - I think).

I didn't know about that scene, I'll have to go have a look, definitely.

I simply search in google for "Narnia gif" or "gladiator gif" - takes patience though...lots of nonsense on the net.

I haven't seen the Narnia movies. The scene from Gladiator of the martyrs is in the special features. It's a short scene, but I hope I never forget it!

I see from your profile that we have the same intellectual interest. I don't advertise this, though, out of humility.   :Hmm:
I seriously doubt that there's a cable channel in Hell willing to air that scumbag.
Signed