Speculation on the 3rd Secret of Fatima
(05-10-2012, 04:30 PM)James02 Wrote: Speculation about what happened to Sr. Lucia when she was in her eighties and nineties is fruitless.  We know what she said in 1984.  She was perhaps in her seventies then.  The Secret Still Hidden has some analysis, backed with citations, on Sr. Lucia's testimony for those who are curious.

Should you have known the Abbé de Nantes, you would not say that he was "speculating". He was  not a man to report tales or hearsays. Bp Do Amaral said him the truth and that is the better explanation about what happened after
Sister Lucia was always brought to the stage from her convent when the Holy Father's appeared at Fatima. She never once went to the microphone and said the consecration was done, she would not have been obedient to lie, she was not a liar and we know she was taught decades ago that their was no obedience to lie. The modernist beauracrats who run the Fatima shrine could never get her to lie but they did use a family member called Maria de Fetal to say things she said she recieved from Sister Lucia (I believe she was one of Sister Lucia's sister's children) She later was caught in the lie and hasn't been heard from since. I was amazed that when Mel Gibson released The Passion of the Christ he was brought for a personal meeting with Sister Lucia behind her convent grille.
When the first part of the 3rd secret was revealed in A.D. 2000 by Cardinal Bertone , the then Cardinal Ratzinger was very hesitant in agreeing with Bertone. Antonio Socci's book really proved with the help of the still living elderly secretary of Blessed John 23rd  that there was 2 parts of the 3rd secret, one kept in the Vatican Archives which was released in 2000 A.D. , the other was kept in the safe in the Papal apartment. He told Socci there was 2 parts.
I wonder if there was any priest, bishop or Pope's name in the 3rd secret. Also perhaps also a date was mentioned since Blessed John 23rd knew it was not for his time.
(05-10-2012, 03:59 PM)Don Quixote Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 03:27 PM)mikemac Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 08:17 AM)Don Quixote Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 08:08 AM)Tim Wrote: The date is most likely 1917, or 1929. The first is the time Our Lady mentions the Consecration, and the second is when Our Lord warned of the consequences for the Clerics. I'm inclined for the end date as 2017 because of my age, and continuing feeling I've had that I'll be allowed to be a  witness to it, whichever is the outcome.

tim

Just rambling thoughts

1917 - Fatima
        - Balfour Declaration
        - British take Jerusalem
        - WWI ends
        - Russian Rev. begins

2017 - Downfall of the A.C.
        - Triumph of the Immaculate Heart
        - Peter the Roman and the Great King begin

Yeah WW1 didn't end until 1918.  But the downfall of the antichrist is something that needs to be looked at.  This could jive with the 100 years that Jesus gave Satan to try to destroy the Church that Pope Leo XIII had the vision of, 1917 to 2017.  Who was it again Don Quixote that wrote of the first downfall of the antichrist upon the coming of the last Pope and the Great Monarch?  It didn't make sense to me when I first heard of it but now I'd like to read what she had to say. 
Hi M.M., Perhaps the Breton stigmatist?

CrusaderKing thanks for the correction and addition of future Pope Pius XII as Archbishop in 1917.
I should have added Saint Maximilian Kolbe began the Militia of the Immaculate in Rome in 1917.  Plus, he witnessed the satanists protest outside the Vatican walls. Banners of St. Michael under the feet of you know who. The point is 1917 was a pivotal year and perhaps 2017 will be too, who knows.

Blessed Pok. I rashly added anti-christ as the A.C. - perhaps i should have let that one alone.
 Kingtheoden thanks for the reminder.

Yeah the Breton stigmatist.  Marie-Julie Jahenney, wasn't it?  I'll have to read what she had to say.  The Vendee were/are Celtic Bretons so it would make sense that a Breton received this vision.
James,

Just to clarify, my post was not intended as a critique of the thread in general, and especially not of your very insightful contributions.  I was on my BlackBerry and left out most of what I wanted to type.

It is important that we assess things and how they fit with what we know (i.e., confirmed warnings from Our Mother) and logically follow through in our temporal lives.  For example, I am confident that all of us on the forum each wear a brown scapular. 

My one concern was that some new might be drawn too much to trying to calculate the 100 years at the expense of devoting time to becoming experts in the Faith. 

And with that in mind, as I have expressed before, I tend to agree that 2017 will be the milemarker of the next phase in this.  Probably at that point, Europe will be toasted with failed economies and Mohammedan riots- or this could string out a while longer and we are wrong in our speculations.  We will see.
Do you think Pope Benedict will do the consecration of Russia and reveal part 2 of the 3rd secret of Fatima or is Fatima finished as far as the papacy is concerned since A.D. 2000?
When will the Church declare the 3rd secret of Fatima to be a part of the Canon of Holy Scripture?  That could be an important milestone in the end times demarcation of the beginning of the middle part of the tribulation and the rapture inclusive. Not to mention the chastisement.

There are millions of children that haven't been terrified yet with a vision of hell.  Just give Heaven time.  If there's one thing Our Lord taught us, it is the importance of scaring little kids.
Before Our Lady showed the children HELL, she told them all three would go to heaven. She thus prepared them and quieted their fears.  Please Dr.please, don't make this out as something else.. There are somethings we know and there are things we don't know, and the then Cardinal Ratxinger, knows we don't know. He is key.

tim
(05-10-2012, 09:01 PM)Tim Wrote: Before Our Lady showed the children HELL, she told them all three would go to heaven. She thus prepared them and quieted their fears.  Please Dr.please, don't make this out as something else.. There are somethings we know and there are things we don't know, and the then Cardinal Ratxinger, knows we don't know. He is key.

tim

So we can safely say that the kids that haven't been shown hell will probably end up there?  And the pope is a liar?

Gotcha.  :tiphat: