3rd Secret Is A Warning Against The Masonic Infiltration Of The Chruch
Is the 3rd secret of Fatima a warning against the masonic infiltration of The Church?

After much research John Salza believes that the 3rd Fatima secret contains information regarding the Masonic origin of the current apostasy in The Church. 
But the part that really surprised me is when he said that this Masonic group originated from Russian Jews. This is the first I've heard of this, is this just speculation on his part or is there evidence to support this claim? I've added a short clip were he briefly summarizes his thoughts on the subject at the link below:

For those short on time this is the part of the lecture where he summed up his thoughts.

If you have the time the following link is the Full 45 min talk
http://www.fatimachallenge.com/index.php...&Itemid=15

I originally posted this in the Speculation on the 3rd Secret of Fatima thread put it got lost in the melee.
I saw this when it was first released on Fr. Gruner's site. John Salza is very good but like most folks sees the world through his lens. He warns incessantly about Freemasons, and probably thinks they are the major threat. Yet the Vatican has many others inside here walls, including Satanists.  I'd think her warning would be against the entire bunch and not some particularly.

tim
(05-11-2012, 04:05 PM)Tim Wrote: I saw this when it was first released on Fr. Gruner's site. John Salza is very good but like most folks sees the world through his lens. He warns incessantly about Freemasons, and probably thinks they are the major threat. Yet the Vatican has many others inside here walls, including Satanists.  I'd think her warning would be against the entire bunch and not some particularly.

tim

From what I can tell, John Salza is saying that these "many others" all fall under the capstone of the Masons.  Fr. Malachi Martin practically said the same thing in his book Windswept House.  Martin implied that the Masons are the architects of many of the anti-Christian forces in the world today. It just seems to me that there are really only two sides in this war, those on the side of Christ and His Church and its promise of a heavenly paradise and those on the side of Lucifer and his temple and his promise of a man made paradise on earth.
(05-11-2012, 04:05 PM)Tim Wrote: I saw this when it was first released on Fr. Gruner's site. John Salza is very good but like most folks sees the world through his lens. He warns incessantly about Freemasons, and probably thinks they are the major threat. Yet the Vatican has many others inside here walls, including Satanists.  I'd think her warning would be against the entire bunch and not some particularly.

tim

Sir,

You may have misunderstood the underpinnings of Freemasonry. Freemasonry is inclusive of blood sacrifices, sexual abominations and worship of the devil. Freemasonry for that reason is expressly tied with Satanism. As a matter of fact, when things go that deep, the name doesn't really matter anymore. It's the same thing under a different name. They are still worshiping Baal et al.
We know from Bella Dodd, that the commies by the 50's had placed 1000+  men in American Seminaries, by the Council some were Bishops, no Masons there, boys. Fr. Luigi Villa appointed by Pope PiusXII spent his life uncovering Masons in the Vatican, amounting to 130 of them.When Roberto Calvi was murdered at Black Friar's Bridge a dossier of 120+ names of Masons was forwarded to the Vatican, and somehow miraculously re-appeared in the hands of the British authorities the next week. Perhaps an angel ? Fr. Greeley of the Chicago Sun-Times, exposed that the Lavendar Mafia ran most of the Chanceries in America. Fr. Malachi Martin, Brady at RCF, and Randy Engels said the pederastic priests in some cases are Satanists.Engels makes the case that all pederast priests by their sin, are Satanists, but that's theological.
Not to mention the Modernists, and Liberation Theologists, we see everywhere, either.

In conclusion it appears there is no "conspiracy", more these independent malcontent ne'er do wells, are like birds of a feather and have the same purpose in their minds but there is no eveidence of a conspiracy run by the Masons, only conjecture. If there is a conspiracy it is more likely the Commies from America, and the ones Pope John Paul II brought with him to the Vatican without realizing he had done that.
tim
(05-12-2012, 09:01 AM)Tim Wrote: We know from Bella Dodd, that the commies by the 50's had placed 1000+  men in American Seminaries, by the Council some were Bishops, no Masons there, boys. Fr. Luigi Villa appointed by Pope PiusXII spent his life uncovering Masons in the Vatican, amounting to 130 of them.When Roberto Calvi was murdered at Black Friar's Bridge a dossier of 120+ names of Masons was forwarded to the Vatican, and somehow miraculously re-appeared in the hands of the British authorities the next week. Perhaps an angel ? Fr. Greeley of the Chicago Sun-Times, exposed that the Lavendar Mafia ran most of the Chanceries in America. Fr. Malachi Martin, Brady at RCF, and Randy Engels said the pederastic priests in some cases are Satanists.Engels makes the case that all pederast priests by their sin, are Satanists, but that's theological.
Not to mention the Modernists, and Liberation Theologists, we see everywhere, either.

In conclusion it appears there is no "conspiracy", more these independent malcontent ne'er do wells, are like birds of a feather and have the same purpose in their minds but there is no eveidence of a conspiracy run by the Masons, only conjecture. If there is a conspiracy it is more likely the Commies from America, and the ones Pope John Paul II brought with him to the Vatican without realizing he had done that.
tim

I know you have been studying this topic for a long time and I agree with most of what you say, but how can you conclude that there is no "conspiracy" when, in the final analyses, there must be a conspiracy, the ultimate conspiracy, Lucifer's plan to usurp God. Can't a lot of these diverse and seemingly unrelated groups be serving Lucifer ether knowingly or as useful idiots, and if the forces of Christ have an earthly hierarchical structure (the church), why can't you imagine that the servants of Lucifer would not have their own earthly institution also? Can't this Masonic (Illuminati) temple to man be that group? Could they be the unseen super-force empowered by Lucifer that is orchestrating much of the anti-Christ changes happening all over the world today, from gay marriage to the destruction of the traditional family, hate crime laws, the removal of the name of God from the public square?

Who do you think is instituting this global plan?  Where are the vast amounts of money to finance this New World Order that is so antithetical to Christ's world order coming from? You said, “If there is a conspiracy, it is more likely the Commies.” Remember what Cardinal Caro Rodríguez warned us about in his 1925 book The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled, how the Masons brought about the First World War in order to overthrow the czars in Russia so that they could install communism where it would be protected and strengthened and used as a battering ram against Christ's church. In short, all these seemingly independent branches originate from the same ultimate source.

There is an unseen spiritual battle going on all around us, and its earthly manifestations are symbolized by Christ's church, which stands in the light for all to see, and Lucifer's lodge, which hides in the shadows, hidden by subterfuge and conspiracy theories.  These are the only two forces which all men must choose between. I know which one I choose.

It's time for the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary to be done.

[Image: Jos_Mara_Caro2.jpg]

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection, implored Thy help and sought Thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother; to Thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.
Okay we have a difference in semantics. I'm using "conspiracy" as there is a Mason at the top and there are meeting and orders which go down to every satellite group with their marching orders for the next term in time. That is what I do not think exists. I'm more inclined to go with Fr. Malachi Martin in that there are about 6000 Dynastic Families; Jewish, Anglo-American, and now even Hungarian Americans and the WaHabi House of Saud. Certainly some are Masons and some Satanists, and others are Christians, while even now we have Moslems, for their cover, but all are mere pawns for Lucifer, and believe they rule the Earth.

The Reece Commission which was quashed in the fifties exposed the extent to which the Philanthropies of these dark princes will go to change the world into their liking. They know no limits, and collude, each charity with the other, to bring changes they similarly have in mind. They share the perversion of mind which is Lucifer's own. 

Here's where I think differently. They are all under the influence of the Dark Prince and each of them doesn't see the whole picture. They believe they are independent actors following their own whims to make their Dynastic Family rule. In short they are conned by Lucifer. I concede the same actors, movements, and loose conspiracies as you do, but the Prince in charge doesn't let them into his counsel, He is non serviam, and they are his children.

tim
I didn't mean to kill this, sorry.

tim
I think there is a connection between Judeo/Masons and commies.  And I think the pro-homosexual movement, pro-abortion movement, the militant feminist movement and other anarchist movements which include the infiltration of the Church are secretly led by Judeo/Masons and commies.  But I don't discount what Tim said about the dynastic families.  And that they are all either knowingly (like satanists) or secretly led by the prince of darkness.
Whatever.

A man with a hammer sees every problem as a nail.

Not that I don't think Freemasonry is a problem.