3rd Secret Is A Warning Against The Masonic Infiltration Of The Chruch
(05-11-2012, 04:05 PM)Tim Wrote: I saw this when it was first released on Fr. Gruner's site. John Salza is very good but like most folks sees the world through his lens. He warns incessantly about Freemasons, and probably thinks they are the major threat. Yet the Vatican has many others inside here walls, including Satanists.  I'd think her warning would be against the entire bunch and not some particularly.

tim

From what I can tell, John Salza is saying that these "many others" all fall under the capstone of the Masons.  Fr. Malachi Martin practically said the same thing in his book Windswept House.  Martin implied that the Masons are the architects of many of the anti-Christian forces in the world today. It just seems to me that there are really only two sides in this war, those on the side of Christ and His Church and its promise of a heavenly paradise and those on the side of Lucifer and his temple and his promise of a man made paradise on earth.

Messages In This Thread
Re: 3rd Secret Is A Warning Against The Masonic Infiltration Of The Chruch - by Might_4_Right - 05-11-2012, 05:23 PM