3rd Secret Is A Warning Against The Masonic Infiltration Of The Chruch
This happens to me too often for it to be random. I write a multi-paragraphed response which I've taken my time with and Poof, it disappears and the screen becomes another page on FE. I have to think about this. I'm white hot with anger now, and confused as why this happens.
Later, fellow FE's.

tim
(05-13-2012, 02:32 PM)mikemac Wrote: I think there is a connection between Judeo/Masons and commies.  And I think the pro-homosexual movement, pro-abortion movement, the militant feminist movement and other anarchist movements which include the infiltration of the Church are secretly led by Judeo/Masons and commies.  But I don't discount what Tim said about the dynastic families.  And that they are all either knowingly (like satanists) or secretly led by the prince of darkness.

Don't forget that communism as we know it started with a jew, or at least of jewish ancestry.
"And the gates of hell will not prevail against it."
(05-13-2012, 04:13 PM)Jesusbrea Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 02:32 PM)mikemac Wrote: I think there is a connection between Judeo/Masons and commies.  And I think the pro-homosexual movement, pro-abortion movement, the militant feminist movement and other anarchist movements which include the infiltration of the Church are secretly led by Judeo/Masons and commies.  But I don't discount what Tim said about the dynastic families.  And that they are all either knowingly (like satanists) or secretly led by the prince of darkness.

Don't forget that communism as we know it started with a jew, or at least of jewish ancestry.

Yeah most of them were, in both the failed 1905 Russian Revolution as well as in 1917.