The SSPX and Fatima's 3rd Secret
If the SSPX comes in union with the Pope will the SSPX then be the leaders to give the Pope the courage to reveal the 3rd Secret and to consecrate Russia? Maybe that's what Bishop Fellay is hoping for, they regularize, then get the Pope to do the Consecration and lead the Church back to some sense of orthodoxy. in a supernatural way.
That's been my secret hope. I've seen evidence that Fr. Gruner and Bishop Fellay and the Transalpine Ressurectionists, to differing degrees, have this thought in mind. Let's hope and pray.

im
I wouldn't be surprised. 

Perhaps when the society has been regularized and the bishops and priests get to their different higher stations (which no doubt they will) and when a different pope takes the throne then we'll have the consecration.

Our Holy Father I do not believe will do the consecration and reveal the secret.  If he does it will probably be his last great work
(05-12-2012, 06:20 PM)Josué Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised. 

Perhaps when the society has been regularized and the bishops and priests get to their different higher stations (which no doubt they will) and when a different pope takes the throne then we'll have the consecration.

Our Holy Father I do not believe will do the consecration and reveal the secret.  If he does it will probably be his last great work

You know that's an interesting thought. I've been  wondering if Pope Benedict is going to do the consecration as one of his last acts.

Something large is going on, both inside the Church and throughout the world. I don't have any evidence or conspiracy theories or anything like that, just a internal nagging feeling....
(05-13-2012, 01:12 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 06:20 PM)Josué Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised. 

You know that's an interesting thought. I've been  wondering if Pope Benedict is going to do the consecration as one of his last acts.

Something large is going on, both inside the Church and throughout the world. I don't have any evidence or conspiracy theories or anything like that, just a internal nagging feeling....

You're right. Keep praying your rosary!
Let's hope the SSPX will lead the way on the Consecration!