IF the SSPX become regularized...?
(05-12-2012, 10:16 PM)PeterII Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 06:14 PM)Josué Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 06:06 PM)PeterII Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 05:55 PM)MorganHiver Wrote: Will this cause a split from both the truly renegade side of SSPX and the neo-caths of Rome? It seems like the only concerns here are SSPX losing their *hard-liners*, but no one has mentioned what would happen to the modernists that forced the SSPX to form, and are now forcing the SSPX to realign themselves with Rome. Do you think that the prot-caths will finally open up the catechism and at least question their *potential* errors?

That would be ideal. The Church would only benefit from a de-weeding of true schismatics and true modernists. 

I dunno about that.  There are those feminist catholic "priests" that think that if they "stay" in the Church than they'll have things changed.  I believe we'll have more fights

Fortunately, those old fat lesbians with short haircuts don't reproduce well.  Trads on the other hand have lots of kids.  The worst of the modernist theologians and the generation they influenced are dead or dying off. 

Behold the dreaded enemy:
[Image: CTA-booth-2011.jpg]

The “fat, old Lesbians” are not the cause of the disease that afflicting the Church. They are symptomatic of the disease, but they are not the cause.

The “fat, old Lesbians” did not write, decree or implement heretical teachings promulgated by the Second Vatican Council which had been previously condemned by the Infallible Teaching Magisterium of the Church.

The “fat, old Lesbians” did not write decree or implement a new Protestant “mass” that was a “striking departure from the Catholic theology of the Mass as it was formulated in Session XXII of the Council of Trent.”

The “fat, old Lesbians” did not force post Vatican II Popes to pray with Muslims in Mosques, pray with Jews in Synagogues, kiss the Koran, travel all around the world and pray (worship) with every schismatic, heretical sect, or pagan witch doctor that will meet with him. The “fat, old Lesbians did not organize and promote Assisi I, II and III.

The “fat, old Lesibans” are not the real enemies of the Church.

The real enemies of the Church are Modernist Churchmen in very high places within the Church hierarchy. 
Thomas58, you don't seem to grasp that the modernists have had their day, and are dying off.  Hans Kung is not going to live forever, and the younger generation taking their place in the hierarchy are much more orthodox and receptive to Tradition. 
Peter II, why don't you attack their IDEAS instead of their weight, age, haircuts, and alleged sexual orientation? I've seen attacks on the ideas of liberal old men, but when it comes to women you can't resist taking a swipe at their looks.

Yes, the liberals have one foot in the grave so they're not too "dreaded" an enemy anymore, right? You'll have to find someone else to blame when they've died off and the church still has its problems.
I like to make fun of the creepy old clean-shaven, pedophilic, eunuch-like look that so many old liberal priests sport.
(05-13-2012, 02:23 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: Peter II, why don't you attack their IDEAS instead of their weight, age, haircuts, and alleged sexual orientation? I've seen attacks on the ideas of liberal old men, but when it comes to women you can't resist taking a swipe at their looks.

Yes, the liberals have one foot in the grave so they're not too "dreaded" an enemy anymore, right? You'll have to find someone else to blame when they've died off and the church still has its problems.

Their ideas are so stupid, I don't think they would be capable of understanding the argument.

As for future problems, they should be judged in future circumstances. 
I agree that their ideas are stupid, and just plain wrong, but the "old fat lesbian" remark was uncalled for. There are traditional nuns in full habits whose hair is just as short beneath the veil, and lots of roly poly ones too. And we're ALL getting old.

Likewise, James, there are young conservative priests who are clean shaven and look creepy to me. This is beside the point. And what is "eunich-like" ?? LOL
(05-12-2012, 05:55 PM)MorganHiver Wrote: Will this cause a split from both the truly renegade side of SSPX and the neo-caths of Rome? It seems like the only concerns here are SSPX losing their *hard-liners*, but no one has mentioned what would happen to the modernists that forced the SSPX to form, and are now forcing the SSPX to realign themselves with Rome. Do you think that the prot-caths will finally open up the catechism and at least question their *potential* errors?

What will happen? Holy Father will get a lot of people really, really mad. But he will have done more for Holy Mother Church than any pope in more than oh, around 150 years, God bless him.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(05-13-2012, 03:38 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: Likewise, James, there are young conservative priests who are clean shaven and look creepy to me. This is beside the point. And what is "eunich-like" ?? LOL

The opposite of the masculine look that Eastern clergy typically have.

I've noticed that the FSSP seem to try to imitate a 1950-ist look with the military haircuts. I find it silly, but, there are worse things in the world.
Those feMALEs aren't nuns, though. They're some sort of play priests. So, of course you can comment on their sexual preference. What straight woman would want to look like a man and take on the role of a man unless they are lesbians?
(05-13-2012, 02:29 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: I like to make fun of the creepy old clean-shaven, pedophilic, eunuch-like look that so many old liberal priests sport.

Photographic example?