Poll: What will you do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The SSPX/Rome Official Poll
(05-13-2012, 04:11 PM)jacobhalo Wrote: I attend a diocesan TLM.  It is not an SSPX.  Mater Ecclesiae iBerlin NJ

I've visited there a few times!  It's a very pretty little church!
(05-13-2012, 05:55 PM)dueSicile Wrote: Lol, yeah we just beat our chests kneeling too much for him to give his brothers in Christ respect...silly Latins.

Wow, people, get a grip.  I banter with Mith from time to time, my comment was pretty much directed just at him, seeing as he started the poll.  I'm an Eastern Catholic, so it's not too hard to guess how I voted, there's no need to scrounge around for an insult in my comment.  Again, get a grip.
I guess I would fall between option 1 and 2. If there was a SSPX Mass around I would attend...I would also attend regardless of whether there is an agreement or not. Although...if the SSPX split and the fraction group became sedes I would not attend the dissident group.

(05-13-2012, 05:08 PM)knittycat Wrote: How about I don't currently attend SSPX masses due to distance, but I would if I could, and would continue to do so if they were taken as is.

Don't take distance into account. 
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(05-13-2012, 06:03 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 05:55 PM)dueSicile Wrote: Lol, yeah we just beat our chests kneeling too much for him to give his brothers in Christ respect...silly Latins.

Wow, people, get a grip.  I banter with Mith from time to time, my comment was pretty much directed just at him, seeing as he started the poll.  I'm an Eastern Catholic, so it's not too hard to guess how I voted, there's no need to scrounge around for an insult in my comment.  Again, get a grip.

Indeed, and Melkite, I knew what you were saying-- maybe I should have responded to you right away before people started making caricatures of Eastern Catholics.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(05-13-2012, 05:04 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: I had no idea that 1/4 of FE didn't go to sspx because of their status.

I thought I was the only one  :LOL:
(05-13-2012, 06:03 PM)Melkite Wrote:

You are the resident Eastern Bunny ya know. Offer it up  :LOL:
(05-13-2012, 08:10 PM)Josué Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 05:04 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: I had no idea that 1/4 of FE didn't go to sspx because of their status.

I thought I was the only one  :LOL:

Raises hand.
(05-13-2012, 08:34 PM)Whitey Wrote: You are the resident Eastern Bunny ya know. Offer it up  :LOL:

Not the only one, just the most vocal I think.  And I'm stealing Eastern bunny, that's hilarious!
(05-13-2012, 08:40 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 08:34 PM)Whitey Wrote: You are the resident Eastern Bunny ya know. Offer it up  :LOL:

Not the only one, just the most vocal I think.  And I'm stealing Eastern bunny, that's hilarious!

Feel free to use it  :cheers: