Poll: What will you do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The SSPX/Rome Official Poll
I voted "If the SSPX are regularized, I would begin to attend their masses (I do not currently, due to their canonical status)."

Though, like others, this is somewhat theoretical since regularized groups were already more convenient anyways.
Though I do find it interesting that almost as many people would not attend SSPX Masses under any circumstances as would abandon them due to some "Compromise."
(05-13-2012, 07:24 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: Indeed, and Melkite, I knew what you were saying-- maybe I should have responded to you right away before people started making caricatures of Eastern Catholics.

I have a feeling Trent would have found a reason to gripe even if you had said anything.
(05-13-2012, 05:56 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 09:29 AM)TrentCath Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 09:11 PM)Melkite Wrote: Lol, can you guess how I voted?

I don't think theres an option for *insert insult about the latin mass/church here* so no not really  :LOL:

Wow, that was bad.  How hard was it for you to pinch that one off?

:eyeroll:

Not as bad as much of your moaning about the Latin Church, aquinas and anyone western so pretty justified in my books
(05-14-2012, 08:22 AM)TrentCath Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 05:56 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 09:29 AM)TrentCath Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 09:11 PM)Melkite Wrote: Lol, can you guess how I voted?

I don't think theres an option for *insert insult about the latin mass/church here* so no not really  :LOL:

Wow, that was bad.  How hard was it for you to pinch that one off?

:eyeroll:

Not as bad as much of your moaning about the Latin Church, aquinas and anyone western so pretty justified in my books

Well, you are of course always justified in everything you say, if you do say so yourself.  :chainsaw:

Seriously though, you do realize that charity is, in fact, a virtue?
I'm surprised to see that on a forum of Traditional Catholics, so many wouldn't go to a FSSPX mass over it's canonical status.

(05-14-2012, 01:31 PM)dueSicile Wrote: I'm surprised to see that on a forum of Traditional Catholics, so many wouldn't go to a FSSPX mass over it's canonical status.

Why?  Canonical status is important, speaking traditionally.
(05-14-2012, 01:37 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 01:31 PM)dueSicile Wrote: I'm surprised to see that on a forum of Traditional Catholics, so many wouldn't go to a FSSPX mass over it's canonical status.

But we've never seen an excommunication declared ( directly disobeying Quo Primum) for offering the Mass of St. Pius V, before either. Traditionally. (albeit phony)
(05-14-2012, 01:50 PM)dueSicile Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 01:37 PM)Parmandur Wrote:

But we've never seen an excommunication declared ( directly disobeying Quo Primum) for offering the Mass of St. Pius V, before either. Traditionally. (albeit phony)

That was not what the excommunication was about, obviously.

I found that very surprising as well.  I thought maybe 10 percent of the poll would choose that option.  Maybe 10.  
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.