Pope Likely To Allow Breakaway SSPX to Rejoin Church
link to source - http://www.spiegel.de/international/euro...32793.html

Whatever one's feelings may be regarding the SSPX, it must be admitted that they are misrepresented and unfairly maligned in the majority of the commentary on the topic.  How come Pelosi's comments yesterday about 'her Catholic Faith compelling her to be in favor of gay marriage' are not described as controversial or ultraliberal?  That's a rhetorical question, of course.  The media spin just really gets me fired up.
Am I glad I stopped looking at Der Spiegel years ago. This is a hit job which does not speak truth.  Are these folks so dense the truth is too nuanced for them ? Disgusting portrayl of the SSPX. Why is Bishop Williamson always protrayed as Quasimodo or some Ogre that eats little babies ?

tim
"Rejoin" the Church? Has the SSPX ever left it?
(05-13-2012, 11:16 AM)Tim Wrote: Am I glad I stopped looking at Der Spiegel years ago. This is a hit job which does not speak truth.  Are these folks so dense the truth is too nuanced for them ? Disgusting portrayl of the SSPX. Why is Bishop Williamson always protrayed as Quasimodo or some Ogre that eats little babies ?

tim

Germans aren't stupid. But many are seriously lacking in integrity. The writers for Der Spiegel are perfect examples.
Post WW2 Germans have been re-educated "not too wisely but too well". Mention the holocaust (or anything even vaguely related to it, e.g. Williamson) and most Germans you meet will start grovelling.
(05-13-2012, 06:17 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 11:16 AM)Tim Wrote: Am I glad I stopped looking at Der Spiegel years ago. This is a hit job which does not speak truth.  Are these folks so dense the truth is too nuanced for them ? Disgusting portrayl of the SSPX. Why is Bishop Williamson always protrayed as Quasimodo or some Ogre that eats little babies ?

tim

Germans aren't stupid. But many are seriously lacking in integrity. The writers for Der Spiegel are perfect examples.

Ain't that the truth (many lack integrity)!
(05-14-2012, 05:29 PM)vinceteipsum Wrote: Post WW2 Germans have been re-educated "not too wisely but too well". Mention the holocaust (or anything even vaguely related to it, e.g. Williamson) and most Germans you meet will start grovelling.

Post WWII Europe was educated with the same masonic lies that the US was educated with post WWII. We are connected at the hip with Modernist lies and Societal engineering to produce the current societies (in decay) we now have. Destroy the Church, brainwash the children, enslave their Souls for a dollar . Anyone balks, just throw more money. Anyone dissents, paint them as anachronistic haters stuck in the "Old Days".
Quote:Blessed are ye when they shall revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for my sake: Be glad and rejoice, for your reward is very great in heaven. For so they persecuted the prophets that were before you. --Matthew 5:11-12

Liars gonna lie.  The media is infested with liars.  They lie.  In other news, it's very, very warm in hell.