Daily offering
Hello,

I wanted to ask y'all what daily offering you use and what your thoughts are on it.

Also!  How old is this act as a daily devotion?
The version I use is based on my faulty memory of the morning offering of the fish eaters page.

O my Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day, in union
with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world today, for the intentions of the Pope, the clergy, and our
most holy bishop.  Amen.

I say it every morning, although it was hard, at first, to make a routine.
I use one that I learn from a Baltimore catechism. I'm going to look it up and see if I can post it for everyone who wants.
[quote='Miles Christi' pid='1013815' dateline='1336962831']
The version I use is based on my faulty memory of the morning offering of the fish eaters page.

O my Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day, in union
with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world today, for the intentions of the Pope, the clergy, and our
most holy bishop.  Amen.

I say it every morning, although it was hard, at first, to make a routine.
[/quote

The Brown Scapular version of the Morning offering:  (Kiss the scapular)  O My Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary (kiss your Scapular) I offer Thee all my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for all my sins, for the intentions of the Holy Father, the poor souls in Purgatory, the conversion of sinners, and the reign of Thy Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary throughout the world.  Amen.

O My Jesus I desire today to gain every indulgence and merits I can and I offer them to Mary Immaculate that she may apply them according to the best interest of Thy Sacred Heart.

Precious Blood of Jesus, save us.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us
Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.

I don't know if this is the FE version.
That's the one I use!  except tweaked in a few different places.  that statement to gain all the indulgences is quite powerful
I use the one from the morning prayers in Blessed Be God.
I use the same as Vincentius, from the Sisters of Carmel, where I get my brown scapulars. They are trad Sisters.

tim
I use one from a holy card:

[quote]
O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer Thee my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of Thy Sacred Heart, in union with the holy sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins, for the intentions of all our associates, and in particular for the general intention recommended this month. [\quote]
(05-14-2012, 08:56 AM)Tim Wrote: I use the same as Vincentius, from the Sisters of Carmel, where I get my brown scapulars. They are trad Sisters.

tim

Hmmm....contact/ordering info or link...?  Thanks  Tip o' the hat
(05-14-2012, 09:23 AM)Richard C Wrote: I use one from a holy card:

Quote:O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer Thee my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of Thy Sacred Heart, in union with the holy sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins, for the intentions of all our associates, and in particular for the general intention recommended this month.

I use this one but add some intentions of my own to it.