Later Again
I had my fun and some good debates.  Same deal.  Back to it.  I'll probably pop in again in a few months.  Take care and stash away a few more bullets and beans.
Later, James.

Take care and God be "explicitly" with you!
We tell our faith stories, Vetus.  Mine is an encounter with my Faith Tradition, which is explicit to me, though it is an implicit experience to others.  See you at the Omega point.  Hopefully by then I'll learn some more buzzwords.
(05-17-2012, 06:45 PM)James02 Wrote: We tell our faith stories, Vetus.  Mine is an encounter with my Faith Tradition, which is explicit to me, though it is an implicit experience to others.  See you at the Omega point.  Hopefully by then I'll learn some more buzzwords.

We're both earthly pilgrims trying to discover the ultimate truth behind the cosmos. The unspeakable existence beyond words and human paradigms. Biblical literalism and fossilised theological concepts may keep the simple minded inside a dualist conception of the divine as experienced by men ("us" vs. "them") but for those of us who truly answer the call of Him who lies beyond all human comprehension, these boundaries devised by human limitation are but an incentive to further our pursuit for knowledge and liberation.
God be with you, my friend.
Peace out brother Jim.
God be with you.
Working on it, James. Until next time!
I'm more a lurker than anything, but your posts are always quite enlightening and balanced. God be with you.
Go and build ! (hehehe)

tim